v15 I'm STUCK!!!!
HELP!!!! I have added the latest version of kodi to my amazon fire stick using adbFire and Windows 10, How do I add content to kodi (movies-tv shows etc.)Huh
You should poit Kodi to the location of your media files. Then Kodi will populate your library. For details chek the wiki page for video management and video sources.
Thank you, I would love to find a good video tutorial??
Kodi is meant to be used to play media you OWN (discs or ripped and saved somewhere). Asking for help with piracy is not allowed.
I OWN 100's of Movies and other media . How do I load kodiHuhI keep getting an error message (Not Connected to Network) when I go into settings>network I see connected? Piracy is Not My Issue!!!! or
R U (Fail$tyle420) saying I should not have kodi on my fire stick?
(2015-09-12, 14:03)Brihead Wrote: I OWN 100's of Movies and other media . How do I load kodiHuhI keep getting an error message (Not Connected to Network) when I go into settings>network I see connected? Piracy is Not My Issue!!!! or
R U (Fail$tyle420) saying I should not have kodi on my fire stick?

If you own the media, cool. Every day there are people that come here complaining about things not working or "connection issues" when they are trying to STREAM things from the internet. The way you asked your question made me lean towards piracy.
I understand ,I am a 60 yr old novice,however I am trying to keep up with the tech world any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry, would love to help but I don't have a firestick. Roommate ordered one and it's on the way, I'll document how to set it all up and post up here. Hopefully you figure out before then Smile
OK, Be Blessed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I'm STUCK!!!!1