xbmc launcher 'killed' my HTPC - HELP URGENTLY NEEDED!!
Hi, I tried using the XBMC launcher option of starting directly in KODI rather than Explorer. This causes the PC to automatically start Google Chrome (but not KODI) and all regular windows functionality seems gone? Huh No start button, no right clocking or any other way of communicating with the PC. So for anything other than surfing the internet the PC has become useless Blush

How do I restore it to regular functionality? Urgent help is greatly appreciated (my wife is yelling at me for 'having broken her computer' as I am typing this...) Tongue

Christopher
Press ctrl + alt + del and bring up your task manager, file->start->explorer.exe Then load xbmc launcher and set your settings. Launcher has a hotkey to bring it up, I believe. It's been a few months since I used that program.
(2015-09-12, 17:25)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Press ctrl + alt + del and bring up your task manager, file->start->explorer.exe Then load xbmc launcher and set your settings. Launcher has a hotkey to bring it up, I believe. It's been a few months since I used that program.

Hey, Thanks for great info. Smile
Perfect, thanks a bunch!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc launcher 'killed' my HTPC - HELP URGENTLY NEEDED!!0