v15 Ehancing the to favorites
Sad 
Hi,

New to Kodi over Rpi, I've played around with different skins and tried to sharp setup my installation.

One thing not satisfying is actually the favorites system. Confused

As already said in other threads, the unique Favorites menu containing everything as is became a mess in one week end. Sad

A very good improvement would be, respecting the main menu logic, to add in every 1st level items, a fav sub menu listing all concerned fav of the category.

Considering a fav is mostly a "link" to some addons and those addons are already video/movies or music or apps classified, I think it should not be too difficult to implement some automatic filter that will shows the necessary fav in each sub section of every main menu items.

For instance the addons 'radio tunes' once set as a 'fav' it will appears under music/fav or
any direct stream from one internet radio (Radio tune or shoutcat or whatever) once set as fav will pop under the Music/fav sub menu.
And so on for movies, videos or apps

Another example : the "youtube" apps (video classified) will pop under the favorite sub menu of "videos".

From my point of view, having to scroll an infinite list of mixed apps, tunes, radios, movies, etc. in the unique favorite menu is pretty unusable, especially with some skins.

This classic favorites full list don't have to be touched, it could remains as it is, but some script should be added to parse it and create the necessary sub menus and adding in it an alias to the actual favorite. Blush
This is also different from the addons submenuof each categories.

Much more clear and clean imho.

Thnk you
Maybe search first?
Super Favorites
hum..
Well thank you,
I saw some thread with it,
but still not sure to understand if it does what I wrote (and certainly it does not automatically as I tried to describe)
Ah, you want it all done automatically.

Good luck.
Sorry no way to see this stuff working at all.
It's like it's not active.
I have a concpetual menu to 'create a new SF folder' and that's quiet all. don't see any actions or result anywhere

Is there some good documentation around there ? I'll check the one I found but still really unclear. and not at all the same thing I described earlier.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ehancing the to favorites0