[split] New OSD fields for music
Hello All, as a new Kodi user coming from jRiver MC20, I truly love kodi and its plugins. However I miss a few feature in bedded in MC20 Namely,
OSD of fields such as
Last time played, modified or loaded
Number of times played

In addition What I miss from MC is its tabular (not theatre) view. With this view I can better edit, move data from one folder to an other and build music playlists by dragging and dropping the song (or group of songs) and Modify all tags as I am listening to them

With over 3950 songs distributed in 147 playlists (depending on mood or type of songs) I find this tabular view a very useful environment to add, move, change and delete songs in bulk or individually using Shift-right mouse drag down or selectively by using ctrl-click for selected records (In windows 7)

These mods have probably been already requested however after reading 15 pages of your form I did not see this topic addressed.

Is there a way (I may not know it) that I can achieve this in Confluence or is there a plugin I do no know about that I can install to integrate with Kodi

Using media monkey is not the best for this. I currently Using MC 20 and doing all my editing in it the then updating Kodi Isengard. This way is fine for some files. Some files (ie Barbara Streisand FLAC files ripped from vinyl) They work in MC20 however not loaded into Kodi at all

Thank you in advance for your help. BikerDude
Best regards to all
BikerDude
HTPC with 16gb ram M-Audio LT1010 sound card feeding McIntosh 7205 power amp Magneplanar 2.7r and Velodyne dd12. All connected to Sony smart tv.
All media on 2 fully redundant TrueNas VMs installed on Proxmox servers. Running Kodi. Everything works brilliantly until i screw it up
Split
I think your requests were mentioned in a collective music feature requests thread. At least the part with the finer statistics was, because I would like that too.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=195557
Got any screenshots from Jriver to show this feature?
Number of times played is available btw
Yes, but only the absolute number. In Winamp for example there are/were playcounts for last week, last month, last year, from the beginning etc. I haven't used winamp in quite some time now but I believe even "most played in 2000", "most played in 2001" etc. were available. I like that. This creates nice user charts.
(2015-09-24, 11:30)DarkHelmet Wrote: Yes, but only the absolute number. In Winamp for example there are/were playcounts for last week, last month, last year, from the beginning etc. I haven't used winamp in quite some time now but I believe even "most played in 2000", "most played in 2001" etc. were available. I like that. This creates nice user charts.

Not sure where that information was in the first post Huh
But I get the point of that
It wasn't specifically. I took the "last played" from the original post to the next level.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] New OSD fields for music0