films ending too soon
when I try to watch a film on kodi It always cuts off before the film has finished Does anyone know why this is? Jackie blue
Perhaps a problem with the settings of the ripping or encoding software you used to archive your personal collection of movies?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I had a similiar disaster recently where mkvmerge corrupted half of my 300 movies. Everything merged fine with no errors until you play it and it cuts off at a certain point.

I learned a hard lesson. Now i ensure i run software that runs an analysis on each movie.

Plus my 2 backup drives had the corrupted movies on it. My poor laptop keyboard got a few hard slams that day. Tongue

I now watch my mind going off into stories of "why didnt u check the files, that the first thing u should of done" haha Tongue

As the old saying goes "it could be worse" Big Grin
(2015-09-30, 22:37)jackie blue Wrote: when I try to watch a film on kodi It always cuts off before the film has finished Does anyone know why this is? Jackie blue

Jackie, too many variables here. Can't even take a stab without info.

Please see here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=42708
I really have no idea what I am talking about. Proceed with caution. I confuse easily. And drink. A lot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
films ending too soon0