Wrap list reflection help
Hello, I am making the xTV skin and I am trying to achieve a wrap list reflection similar to this one.

But when I do it the images are backwards(horizontally) but fine vertically. I would also love to know how he did the fade effect.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Maybe Jezz_X can help ?
I am sure he could since the screenshot is his
Tongue
Just grab a newer version of SVN. The kaleidascape thread here has the code I used to generate the reflection.

Note: The method to reflect is likely gonna change anyway - just a heads up.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Damn CHI3F you could of just posted the link like I did on xbox-scene Shocked
anyway like jmarshall said its changing again so best wait a few more days but like I told you on xbox-scene it was onyl adde under 24hours ago so you will need to compile your own xbmc
Well I guess I will just wait then, it is onyl a few days.
CHI3f the new way is in the xbmc svn now if you can compile XBMC you can use it, Also Blackbolt Classic and Clearity have just had examples of how to use the new way put into their svns
Blackbolt Classic in the login screen
Clearity in the wrap list
Sweet, thanksBig Grin
I happen to be very impatient and I switched to getting XBMC through SVN, it is VERY easy to use and its great to get quick up dates. Yeah, it takes a little to set up (if you don't know where to look,) TortoiseSVN, XDK, VS.NET 2003, and program to get those programs, FTP programs, or torrent stuff. But to my point. It is worth every second of setting up. Having XBMC renewed at the tip of your fingers speaks for its self. I am excited to see what you can come up with CH13F. I hope you can release your work over the weekend by MLK Jr. day.
I am not good at XML or Photoshop, but if you need help on something PM me. I'll try to get to you ASAP, but I think your a smart dude.
I would like to point out that this has a big error on the xbox when the .png images are inside the xpr when they are outside the xpr it is fine but inside you get somthing that looks like this

On the PC version it all works fine when in the xpr

Jmarshall hope you read this
Thanks for the heads up
It's likely due to the texture format it's being compressed to - watch the output of XBMCTex - I suspect it's being compressed to D3DFMT_P8. Right?

If so, it's easy to fix.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

well jmarshall like I said the pc version dosn't have a problem with it being in the xpr just the xbox version
but I'll look
Yes it does compress a8r8g8b8->p8

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrap list reflection help0