Google video problems again
Since I can't see anyone else having problems with it I figured I'd done something wrong, but I can't figure it out, so either you guys are being quiet or I've missed something. I fear the latter Smile Everytime I try and run a video it says ERROR: VIDEO MOST LIKELY NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD, and this is every video I try. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!!
Have you tried the latest version (0.2c , available for download from xbmcscripts.com or via installer) yet? The error message you are talking about is most likely to pop up, if you watch content that is copyright protected in any way (say e.g. a music video) and only availabe through Google's own video player on Google Video. Try to check with your PC, if the video you want to watch on XBMC is available for download on Google Video.

Cheers
akaigotchi
Thanks for your reply, at least I realize not everyone has problems with it, since you didn't say anything about it. No I mean every single video refuse to run, but I'm up for some more investigation right now. Cheers mate!
Well, I haven't been able to get it working yet, and I got a PM from a guy who said this started happening for him the last few days as well. Could you guys confirm if it's working or not? I don't want to spend time tweaking, if it's a change in googles script causing it.
Same here, will see if I can bugfix it, otherwise I will file a bug report to the author...
Wow it appears there's not much interest for gvp... Very sad as it's so much better than youtube. There's heaps of good documentaries to fall asleep to Wink
Interest is great in this script, but I had some stressy days so I will have more time to look into it at the weekend. BTW, it is NOT my script Smile
please this is really annoying, can't understand there's no discussion about this...
But c'mon... Seriously this is the best script out there.. Isn't there any bigger interestHuh?
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. Apparently the majority does not share your's.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Its broken for me too.

Has anyone contacted the autor to let him know yet?
Youtube seems to be no longer working either??
Sad 
I recently added a dashboard to my modded xbox (finally, now I can join the boys), but to my surprise I couldn't get most of the scripts working. Would is pretty strangeOo considering that a selected few do work. The NHL one and GAN (Global Alternative News)Big Grin . Youtube, Google, etc... don't, no video feeds, nothingSad .

If anyone has info about this, would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Smile
yeah, i wish someone knew how to update this Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google video problems again0