Ladies and Gentlemen, today I am happy to release 3 new items:
- A python script
- A game
- and an internet communication device
Think about how awesome that would be... a python script, a game, and an internet communication device.
Well I'm here to tell you those are not 3 seperate downloads!
Presenting Tetris v1.0
The latest version of Tetris can be found on the project page and at
http://www.xbmcscripts.com back up!
This script has been long in the making and I was hoping for it to be the first game script made for XBMC but Rockstarr and Donno beat me by quite a bit (Snake and Space Invaders). Never the less I am happy to release it to everyone! This script uses Rockstarr's high score database so you can see your scores at http://xbmcgames.dirtyduckdesigns.de/index.php
- Online and Local Highscores - submit your best scores to the online database run by Rockstarr
- Ghost Piece - turn on this advanced option from the pause menu to see where a piece will fall
- Saved settings - you will only need to enter your name once but can change it later
- Windowed mode so you can watch other things in the background!
- Custom sounds and graphics !
Default Music ?
Fullscreen mode? Not sure how to best use the extra space... I tend to not maximize stuff when using a computer.
Remade as a widget for the widget manager (might strip ALOT of functionality out)... make it super small on the screen
You can leave feedback here or in the more technical dev thread