• 139(current)
Release NHL TV™
(2024-01-27, 08:56)Södy Wrote: The link above isn't working.

I updated my game.py lines 48-51 into the following:

Code:

if broadcast == "AWAY":
    self.away_id = str(item["id"])
else:                
    self.home_id = str(item["id"])

Is there a downside to this? This should basically only play "AWAY" streams as away streams and everything else as a home stream, if I understand it correctly. If this is correct, I would make a PR.

You'll miss another streams. There are games with more streams, i.e. four of them. Away, Home, French, CBC for one of today's games. Try my version, it should list all streams regardless of what is in broadcast element. Erack's implementation would work previous seasons where there probably weren't streams identified by only what he is checking in code.
T.
Added separate Highlights sub menu within where click on game Highlights will be played directly.

NHL.TV 2024.02.01
Added All-Stars streams. 

NHL.TV 2024.02.02
Thanks for keeping this going. I'm trying to use this addon again with kodi, but am not having any luck. I'm able to sign into a browser on my laptop and watch games via NHL.tv, but when I use the addon, when I click on any game to play, it will load the stream and then right before it plays, it drops me back to the addon screen. Here is my debug log:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/k9rMWczDbC/

I tested the addon on both my nvidia shield as well as my laptop, and the same thing happens. On both devices I'm able to watch game via the browser. Thanks for your help.

@sailort - tagging you in case you didn't see the message. thanks
InputStream Adaptive addon have to be installed and nhl.tv credentials added to nhl.tv addon. For troubleshooting video quality search this thread for info.
(2024-02-19, 11:42)sailort Wrote: InputStream Adaptive addon have to be installed and nhl.tv credentials added to nhl.tv addon. For troubleshooting video quality search this thread for info.

Thanks - inputstream adaptive is installed and my credentials are in the app for the log I posted. The issue isn't video quality, the video just doesn't play at all. It spins for a minute, then goes back to the kodi screen with no error in the gui.
(2024-02-20, 03:59)feerlessleadr Wrote:
(2024-02-19, 11:42)sailort Wrote: InputStream Adaptive addon have to be installed and nhl.tv credentials added to nhl.tv addon. For troubleshooting video quality search this thread for info.

Thanks - inputstream adaptive is installed and my credentials are in the app for the log I posted. The issue isn't video quality, the video just doesn't play at all. It spins for a minute, then goes back to the kodi screen with no error in the gui.
So try it the other way. Disable ISA. This happened only on my CoreElec box with CE21 recently, on my pc kodi need ISA to play it.
(2024-02-20, 13:20)sailort Wrote:
(2024-02-20, 03:59)feerlessleadr Wrote:

So try it the other way. Disable ISA. This happened only on my CoreElec box with CE21 recently, on my pc kodi need ISA to play it.
I disabled ISA on both my PC and shield, and no dice, it just gives me an error. Here is the log:

https://paste.kodi.tv/mayavokohu.kodi
(2024-02-21, 00:02)feerlessleadr Wrote:
(2024-02-20, 13:20)sailort Wrote:
(2024-02-20, 03:59)feerlessleadr Wrote: Thanks - inputstream adaptive is installed and my credentials are in the app for the log I posted. The issue isn't video quality, the video just doesn't play at all. It spins for a minute, then goes back to the kodi screen with no error in the gui.
I disabled ISA on both my PC and shield, and no dice, it just gives me an error. Here is the log:

Try Kodi 20 with ISA. 21 is in beta and can have issues (actually it have). I am using 20 on PC with ISA, that works. On CE21 with Kodi 21 it does work with ISA disabled, but Kodi here could be built differently than Kodi 21 beta itself so no reference here.
(2024-02-21, 14:27)sailort Wrote:
(2024-02-21, 00:02)feerlessleadr Wrote:
(2024-02-20, 13:20)sailort Wrote: So try it the other way. Disable ISA. This happened only on my CoreElec box with CE21 recently, on my pc kodi need ISA to play it.

Try Kodi 20 with ISA. 21 is in beta and can have issues (actually it have). I am using 20 on PC with ISA, that works. On CE21 with Kodi 21 it does work with ISA disabled, but Kodi here could be built differently than Kodi 21 beta itself so no reference here.
Thanks for the tip. I installed a Kodinerds / maven build of nexus next to my Beta 2 install, and with ISA enabled, the streams work. Hopefully once Omega is out of beta we can sort out the issues, as I still can't get my Omega install to play any streams with ISA enabled or not.
NHL.TV 2024.03.08

- added game info
- added current L10 records, standings position
- added configurable Team Names (long/short/abbr)
- added Show score Live/Done games
@sailort
Would you consider creating pull requests to the github repo, that way all kodi users would get these changes?
(2024-03-08, 16:22)eracknaphobia Wrote: @sailort
Would you consider creating pull requests to the github repo, that way all kodi users would get these changes?
@eracknaphobia, unfortunately I don't know how to do that Sad

NHL.TV 2024.03.10

- changes to add Kodi 21 Omega compatibility with InputStream Adaptive
(2024-03-08, 16:22)eracknaphobia Wrote: @sailort

@eracknaphobia, your repo seems not working anyway on Nexus/Omega, so I expect updates won't work anyway. But I could be wrong.
@sailort It should be able to take any changes your code has to make it work (through a pull request). if your code is based of the original NHL.tv addon. The code in my repo has not been updated in 2 years. If you were to create a pull request. I could update it which in turn would update the addon in the official kodi repository. The addon needs active maintainer, I no longer update the code since the US is now geo-restricted.
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NHL TV™8