DEV Script Update Request
While I am useless (ecept in some debugging cases) can I persuade some guru out there to pull some of the scripts (fullondvd, bangbros and some others ((I know those are poor examples)) and build guibuilder into them... I'm running 720p and they look deformed... If I had the background I'd be more than willing but as I dont I am compelled to ask for help.
HarshReality Wrote:While I am useless (ecept in some debugging cases) can I persuade some guru out there to pull some of the scripts (fullondvd, bangbros and some others ((I know those are poor examples)) and build guibuilder into them... I'm running 720p and they look deformed... If I had the background I'd be more than willing but as I dont I am compelled to ask for help.

Unfortunately at the moment Nuka1995 is updating guibuilder to work with the new 2.1 skinning engine in xbmc (after 2.0.1 release). Im sure that when this has been done someone may action your request although your best bet is to ask the original authors..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
chunk_1970 Wrote:Unfortunately at the moment Nuka1995 is updating guibuilder to work with the new 2.1 skinning engine in xbmc (after 2.0.1 release). Im sure that when this has been done someone may action your request although your best bet is to ask the original authors..

Nice to ear such a news ! I was asking myself what's was wrong !

Any link for following the next release ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DEV Script Update Request0