Quick question
I installed iVue and kept trying to play the shows and nothing would play. I figured out that I needed a player to then play the shows. Filmon.tv was suggested so I downloaded it. Everything looked like it was going to work and then once I picked a show (BBC I think) it started to load in FTV then threw an error. I'm hoping it's something little but the error is "Filmon.tv error. Check the logs for more information" Does that mean to check the Kodi logs or is there a log just for Filmon.tv? Can someone please tell me where to find this log and what to look for. Thanks a lot in advance.
Look at the wiki (log file (wiki))
Thanks negge. I think I got it. I tried that first but didn't see any errors so it got me thinking that there was a separate log for addons. Once I put it into debugging mode again the errors showed up. Don't know what I did wrong the first time but I got them. Having said that, I am having some issues with this addon. Some channels are not doing anything when I click on them. It says busy then just goes back to the channel selection screen like nothing happened. I know there are some guide addons that are "not to be spoken of" on here but I grabbed one to see if the channel links would play through Filmon. Every time I would click on one of the channels, it would have the box pop up and say Loading Stream and then there would be an error with a message saying to check the logs. Here is my log. I can't get Filmon.tv to work right and I can't even get PseudoTV to launch at all so im wondering if I have something wrong in the core of my setup. I have a log if someone wouldn't mind taking a look. How do I post it? There's no place for adding attachments that I see . I tried using the insert code and insert php tags but the log is so huge that its stalling out. Is there another way to post the whole log or can someone tell me which chunk of log to post. Thanks.

Edit. I did want to note that i'm not one of those guys that just asks questions without looking up first. I just tried a few methods first with no success. I read not to post code directly in here so I tried xbmclogs and pastebin and when I try to past the log text in both sites It freaks out and an error page pops up in chrome. Like, as I'm hitting copy it pops up. Thoughts?
Simple fix: use the filmon pvr instead. Register free with filmon (download the android or iOS app or go to the filmon.tv website)then log in and set any channels you want to watch as your favourites (you only have to do this once, but can also update your choices at any time), then install the filmon pvr, add your filmon login credentials and you are good to go. Note.. If you update your filmon favourites then you should exit kodi and relaunch kodi to update the pvr.

Also be aware any content available to you is subject to your location due to copyright/licensing agreements Alki David has secured with rights holders, or in the case of the exclusive content libraries owned by Alki/filmon or the content produced by Alki/filmon, Alki's personal wishes.

Hope this helps

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick question0