is it possible to wrap the itel labels to more than one line?
I want the titles of my movies to wrap inside a box sorta like an icon in a desktop... is this available?
Yes. Use <multiline>true</multiline> in the labelcontrol.

Read the skinning manual - while it's not 100% up to date, it's pretty good. And please contribute to it as well - I've written almost all of it and quite frankly I have better things to do (like code).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

it didn't work for me...

Quote:<control type="label">
<posx>60</posx>
<posy>260</posy>
<width>160</width>
<height>40</height>
<font>font17</font>
<multiline>true</multiline>
<textcolor>FFffffff</textcolor>
<align>left</align>
<info>ListItem.Label</info>
<include>selectedcolor</include>
<include>common-fade-quick</include>
<visible>Control.IsVisible(54)</visible>
</control>
my guess would be your <height>40</height> entry..
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
Actually, it think it's called <wrapmultiline> not <multiline>
1: Nvidia Shield TV (2017) 16GB - 2: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 3: Beelink MinixMXIII II - 4: Beelink MinixMXIII II
NAS: unRAID 6.3 Pro • Case (NZXT H440) • MB (MBD-X7SBE with SIM1U+) • CPU (Xeon X3360) • RAM (4x2GB DDR2) • SATA (6 On MB, 8 AOC-SAT2-MV8) • PSU (EVGA SUPERNOVA 650 G2) • HDD (2 x Toshiba 3TB parity, 6 x WD Red 3TB xfs, 1 x 512GB SSD cache)  • UPS (APC BR1000G)
Msan Wrote:Actually, it think it's called <wrapmultiline> not <multiline>

thanks that did it Wink thanks alot guys. working on a skin I think you guys'll like but I'm mainly a designer not a coder.
Sure, np.. Let us know when the skin is ready.. Always looking out for new skins Smile
anyone know why this wont work inside of a focusedlayout tag? it works fine outside of it, but I want the title to animate with the Icon? i've been trying to figure this out for some time now to no avail. help, please!
Possibly isn't supported inside a listcontainer item. They don't use the same label system (for very good reason). I may have to look into whether I can incorporate them that so that they get all the same capabilities without me having to reproduce everything.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
is it possible to wrap the itel labels to more than one line?0