Problem switching between different channels
Photo 
Hi Ok,
I was able to build it.
It is very slow, more than 25 hours:

1)Is there a way to disable other PVR to make it faster (I just use IPTV simple client)?

2) But the real question is, suppose I do some change in the PVR code in a cpp class, how can I force the script to compile my local version of the add-on instead of the one from repository?

Thank you in advance.
(2015-10-27, 09:04)navy1978_1 Wrote: Hi Ok,
I was able to build it.

Crikey... are you short of RAM? What spec is your machine or VM?

(2015-10-27, 09:04)navy1978_1 Wrote: 1)Is there a way to disable other PVR to make it faster (I just use IPTV simple client)?

You'll need to modify the patch that is being applied to the build environment that enables all PVR addons - look at line 52 of oepull.dat (see latest version of this file in www.nmacleod.com/public/oebuild/oebuild.tar.gz - you should also pull the latest *.sh from this archive as they've been updated in the past few days)..

Currently, line 52 downloads a patch which enables the PVR addons, but you can copy it locally, modify it (ie. comment out all the PVR addons you don't want) then replace the path in oepull.dat with your local file instead of the current url. If you create the modified patch in the default directory for build environment patches, ie. as keep/build/00_enable_iptvsimple.patch, then your new line 52 should look like:
Code:
=master,!adsp forwardPatch 00_enable_iptvsimple.patch #Enable pvr.iptvsimple addon, disable pvr updates

(2015-10-27, 09:04)navy1978_1 Wrote: 2) But the real question is, suppose I do some change in the PVR code in a cpp class, how can I force the script to compile my local version of the add-on instead of the one from repository?

It's all about including the required patches in your build. Make your changes in a local git repo, then include your patches in the build by adding an entry to ipatches.dat. Adding an entry such as:
Code:
=master import -g pvr.iptvsimple.git -tu
to ipatches.dat would include all changes from your projects/pvr.iptvsimple.git repository as patches in your next build. There are other ways of doing this, mostly involving mkpkg, but the import method should be the easiest.

Although future builds shouldn't take 25 hours, it's likely the build will still take quite a while as any package that is being patched will automatically be rebuilt, and right now quite a large number of packages are being patched (linux, kodi, systemd, python, etc.).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-10-27, 10:05)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-10-27, 09:04)navy1978_1 Wrote: Hi Ok,
I was able to build it.

Crikey... are you short of RAM? What spec is your machine or VM?
I'm running an ubuntu virtual machine giving it 3GB of ram on a MAC mini with 8GB of ram and Intel Core 2 Duo a 2,4 GHz.

Thanks for suggestion, I'm not at home at the moment I will give it a try asap.

Have a nice day

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem switching between different channels0