Aeon Nox 5 Unable to build menu
(2015-11-06, 17:21)SupeRepo4K Wrote: Many thanks Bob
I performed the script.shortcuts updated and it is working now properly .
Do you have any idea what may be the cause of this problem ?

You guys are awesome! Could someone walk me through how to perform the script.shortcuts on my Minix box please?
I've never done it before and I just need to see it once. Thanks in advanced.
Many thanks to Marcelveldt and Bob. The skin appears to be fixed however if there are any further issues I will post another debug log. Would appreciate if this can be fixed in the repo as well.
Yes if an update could be pushed through it will save me fixing friends kodi for them.
Blingless it is quite easy. Click on the github link posted by Bob and download the zip file to the download folder in your Minix. Install the zip the way you would any plugin or repo. This would update the skin.
Seems like its not working. It didnt fixed the error..tried to install script.skinshortcuts.master from github still giving errors...
How did u solve it..mine still giving errors ...
I'm having the same problem too tried to install fix from git hub menu still unable to build
same issue here. I even re did my whole system but the error keeps coming back. Everything works fine in confluence but who wants to use that boring thing.
Yes I did the same hoping that would fix the problem
Does not work for me either.
(2015-11-06, 20:34)maverick1960 Wrote: Blingless it is quite easy. Click on the github link posted by Bob and download the zip file to the download folder in your Minix. Install the zip the way you would any plugin or repo. This would update the skin.

Thanks. I did as you instructed but still having the same issues and looks like I'm not alone. Thank you for all your help and hopefully you will find a permanent fix.
Count me as having the same problem. I keep telling my customers there will be an update to fix it eventually. Is that correct?

Thanks for all of your hard work. Much appreciated.
after several resets and reconfigs finally no errors thanks
Looks like i found a solution maybe ??just tried deleting the old skin shortcuts add on .and installing the one on github .on your kodi folder...leaving add on data.its gone now..i hope this is the solution
(2015-11-07, 01:00)warlock09 Wrote: Looks like i found a solution maybe ??just tried deleting the old skin shortcuts add on .and installing the one on github .on your kodi folder...leaving add on data.its gone now..i hope this is the solution

Delete what files exactly ? Then install again from the zip file downloaded from GitHub ?
(2015-11-07, 01:37)Sharpy2014 Wrote:
(2015-11-07, 01:00)warlock09 Wrote: Looks like i found a solution maybe ??just tried deleting the old skin shortcuts add on .and installing the one on github .on your kodi folder...leaving add on data.its gone now..i hope this is the solution

Delete what files exactly ? Then install again from the zip file downloaded from GitHub ?
What device are u using ..look for your userdata kodi folder...look for script.skinshortcuts on athe add on folder..then delete..dont delete add on data folder..

http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata
(2015-11-07, 01:37)Sharpy2014 Wrote:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Unable to build menu1