• 7(current)
Touchscreen support in XBMC - Control everything in GUI via one finger touch/click(s)
I have a eeti touchscreen too, and all work good, except the right-click.
Drivers allows the right-click with click-hold and it work pretty good in windows but, I don't know why, not in XBMC. What the difference between windows right click and xbmc one?
If the back button look to be one solution, I think THE solution would be the right-click from touchscreen support in xbmc, or maybe the click-hold.
Hi,

I know its been a while since anyone discussed the touchscreen issue, but I was wondering if there are any decisions or developments made by the developers team for the feature.

From my experience with the touchscreen, it seems that my only problem is also the back functionality. Now lndiana is right, why cant we use the windows right click (click and hold). Is click and hold reserved for something else?

Thank you
c
Hi,

I read that the right-clic trouble come from the mouse driver.
XBMC don't use OS (windows) driver...
Maybe because of x-Box compatibily, I don't know...
well i used an emulator for right-click with my touchscreen but that's really not a good solution.
hey

any news on the right click issue? (go back)
For me, it works with the long click with this drivers :
http://home.eeti.com.tw/web20/eg/drivers.htm
Cool lndiana, i'll give it a shoot. Do you use windows ?

i have xp
Yes, I'm under XP too.
Do you want I upload it somewhere? (where?)
Oups, sorry.
Don't take care about it...
I'd think you talk about something else....
emm :-) am talking about the right click issue with xp touchscreens (cant emulate the right click while am on xbmc to go back from say viewing a picture full screen). I figured if that issue was solved i could use xbmc with a touchscreen only.

Are we talking about the same thing? :-) I mean will these drivers emulate rightclick in xbmc ?
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

YES : these drivers can emulate right clic in XBMC!
Smile
awesome i'll give it a shot and tell you how it goes
was the elo touch screen ever resolved?
I am running xbmc on ubuntu 9.10 with evo_touch driver. it works well with other software.
i have searched these forums... and it says that xbmc will work with touch if used as mouse. i think thats what it's doing - how can i check?
are there any patches? or suggestions?
Why doesn't XBMC have volume slider in its OSD? Every media player I know has one. Not having it makes it impossible to control the volume through a touch screen if you don't have a keyboard.

I think it deserves a place in the standard skin!
(2012-03-12, 14:18)plagerwerf Wrote: Why doesn't XBMC have volume slider in its OSD? Every media player I know has one. Not having it makes it impossible to control the volume through a touch screen if you don't have a keyboard.

I think it deserves a place in the standard skin!

Team-XBMC's Skin guru, Jezz_X, has some awesome skin prototypes in store for us. His first one is already the default skin for the iPad and other iOS touch devices called Touched, but he's already working on more. One of those will likely become the default "touch" skin. There's also some user mods of the default skin that make it more touch friendly. Search for "Confluence touch" or something like that, and it should pop upl
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touchscreen support in XBMC - Control everything in GUI via one finger touch/click(s)0