Change highlight color on menu bar
Every thing is shaping up nicely. Now where do i change the font size for tri panel view. I looked in the view_55_tripanel.xml. just couldn't find font size. And could I copy view .xml files from confluence to aeon nox. ex.. media info 2 or 3? Thanks!
Font sizes are actually defined in the font.xml and each definition is called when required. However adjusting a size in this file would mean that all instances throughout the skin where that particular font is used will be adjusted. (have a look at the font.xml to see what i mean)

Quick and dirty way to get what you're after would be to replace all font tags in the view_55_tripanel.xml.
Search the file for
Code:
<font>font12_textbox</font>
and
<font>font14_textbox</font>
and
<font>font15</font>
and replace with
Code:
<font>font30</font>

This will adjust most of the elements in the tri-panel view (some are set elsewhere in other xml files)

Unfortunately you can't just swap xml files between different skins as they will not work
Hi guys i'm having a problems editing the last part of my kodi build for my wizard. I'm not a coder, but have been learning from you guys as i go along. I'm at the last part of my build and my problem is the submenu bar is too transparent where it makes it hard to see the text in the bar (on the label background picture). I would like to make it pure solid black but it seems to be a transparent black (almost grey if that makes sense).

Also would like to change the font (bolder), font color, and size as well, and the actual submenu bar is off center, there's about 2 inches off blank space on the left side of the submenu bar on my screen. is it possible to move it over or center it?

I've tried everything in post 10 and 12 about 10 times and nothing changes- I'm using the aeon nox 5 skin in kodi 16

Any direction would be appreciated
Thanks
Experience is the best teacher

ImageImage
(2016-03-01, 01:20)skoolaman Wrote: Hi guys i'm having a problems editing the last part of my kodi build for my wizard. I'm not a coder, but have been learning from you guys as i go along. I'm at the last part of my build and my problem is the submenu bar is too transparent where it makes it hard to see the text in the bar (on the label background picture). I would like to make it pure solid black but it seems to be a transparent black (almost grey if that makes sense).

Also would like to change the font (bolder), font color, and size as well, and the actual submenu bar is off center, there's about 2 inches off blank space on the left side of the submenu bar on my screen. is it possible to move it over or center it?

I've tried everything in post 10 and 12 about 10 times and nothing changes- I'm using the aeon nox 5 skin in kodi 16

Any direction would be appreciated
Thanks

here is the pngs you need, i had the same trouble myself & made my own modded sub bar

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ka9nmvs35x19o/Aeon_Nox

Enjoy mate & if you figure out how to get the highlighted color on the main bar to change on the latest Skin please let me know, using the info above i couldnt get this to work? i wanted to make my highlight color from white changed to red but could not figure it out?

Thanks

EDIT -
Ive worked it out now
Any way to make an overlay of the home screen? to cover fanart when a movie widget is hovered over. Fanart is too much when hovered over a widget. You cant read the movie info and everything looks to jumbled together or lost
hello how do you put a highlight over a menu item, so if i go over movies to where it highlights with a different color, right now i have the mouse over movies but i dont even know if im even on the item bucause the color of the movies item doesnt change. exp. right now im on movies but it stays yellow like all the rest of the menu items ... i want a hover color for example the font color is yellow for all i want a different color when mouse is over the item.

hope i didnt confuse thank you
(2016-09-04, 08:11)echang36 Wrote: hello how do you put a highlight over a menu item, so if i go over movies to where it highlights with a different color, right now i have the mouse over movies but i dont even know if im even on the item bucause the color of the movies item doesnt change. exp. right now im on movies but it stays yellow like all the rest of the menu items ... i want a hover color for example the font color is yellow for all i want a different color when mouse is over the item.

Hi hope this helps;
I am using Kodi 17.6 with Aenon Nox Silvo skin.
To change highlight color in submenu I found this.

Select
System->Interface (aka.... Appearance) ->Skin->Configure Skin->customization->Choose Skin Colors->General->Highlight

wait for color palette to load and use mouse or cursor keys to select your preferred color and select save and/or back out to home screen and check out your menu and submenus 

once again hope that helps
(2015-10-25, 02:25)aaddaamm1111 Wrote: Can someone tell me how to change the highlighted color on the menu bar from just white to a certain color. orange preferably.i'm talking about the color of the font when it is hovered over want to change from brite white to orange same goes for sub menu items.
 Hi hope this helps;

Select
System->Interface (aka.... Appearance) ->Skin->Configure Skin->customization->Choose Skin Colors->General->Highlight

wait for color palette to load and use mouse or cursor keys to select your preferred color and select save and/or back out to home screen and check out your menu and submenus 

(2016-09-04, 08:11)echang36 Wrote: hello how do you put a highlight over a menu item, so if i go over movies to where it highlights with a different color, right now i have the mouse over movies but i dont even know if im even on the item bucause the color of the movies item doesnt change. exp. right now im on movies but it stays yellow like all the rest of the menu items ... i want a hover color for example the font color is yellow for all i want a different color when mouse is over the item.

Hi hope this helps;

Select

Wink 
Hi hope this helps;

Select

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change highlight color on menu bar0