KODI Black screen during movies & when exiting
Question 
I'm using 15.2 on my Windows 7 Sony Vaio laptop.

I randomly get the black screen when viewing a movie or exiting the right way out of the program. I end up not being able to do ANYTHING unless I turn the laptop off and back on. Then it pretty much works. What can I do to fix this annoying issueHuh?
A black screen right in the middle of a movie is not a typical issue, smacks of hardware. Make sure the gfx driver is current, and turn on the screen OSD while monitoring a movie to see if there's bottle necks or CPU/GPU thresholds reached (keyboard 'o'). I'm a little suspicious you may be having some overheating issues on the hardware, best to run some sort of desktop thermometer that watches CPU and GPU temps. If everything is cool, and a reboot clears it up, you might want to look for memory issues as the next villain or corrupt files.
For the most part, it does it when exiting out of the program. I then have to turn the laptop off. No memory issues nor heating. I don't know what else to do. Any other tips?
Give us some more info, what is the laptop model? Gpu? Honestly it sounds like driver/overheating, but that is just a guess.
(2015-10-26, 19:45)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Give us some more info, what is the laptop model? Gpu? Honestly it sounds like driver/overheating, but that is just a guess.

I have a Sony Vaio Model # VPCF126FM
Processor: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M GPU

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI Black screen during movies & when exiting0