Scheduling Playback script?
Been browsing around but is there a script that can arrange scheduling files to play at certain dates/times ? Playback systems are expensive , just figure there might be something out there for XBMC. - HyperG
I must don't understand anything...
Can't you just play the button when you are in your sofa ?
I'd like to use the xbox for a tv station , just a test run .
ok you mean you would like a script that can manage kind of playlist ? You would use it as a tv but you are the one that programm your shows ?

It could be a nice feature !
To explain it better, I use two systems at work . One is an adtec duet and the other is a nexus. Both can be horrible at playback at times, at random times of day. With an xbox we can play multiple formats, where only on these systems you can only play mpeg-2 / 1 type files (we mainly use mpeg-2, who uses mpeg-1 for broadcast??) .

So if there is a scheduled type script then that be something worth using.

If not then i might have to figure out python to make my own although I really don't have the time with a child and stress constantly . Thanks.
Well any takers ? simple concept , or any suggestions on how i can start to learn python easily to do something like this .
bumping this since i'm still curious to this day about this , have had no time since i work a lot . thanks if anyone can point me to something that can possibly playback video files at any given time in say a schedule.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scheduling Playback script?0