Control.Next\Control.Previous
Would it be possible to add Control.Next and Control.Previous conditions to the skinning engine.
Care to give an example of how it would be used because I don't see apoint not to mention until you press the key it dosn't know what control your going to

EDIT : Ohh you want to animate the images at the back of xtv main menu depending on what you go too
Exactly.
well you could try the new Condidtional animation thing that was added yesterday it worls like this
<animation effect="slide" blah blah blah condition="Control.HasFocus(1)">conditional</animation>

wack that in say control 60 and it will do the animation when control 1 has focus
That would not really work cause I need two animations for each button. One for coming down from above and up from below. I have tried to think of ways to pull it off but I have come up with nothing.

And wouldn't that be the came as

<animation effect="slide" blah blah blah condition="Control.HasFocus(1)">focus</animation>
only if you put it in control 1

I actually have an idea of how to pull it off but its more just in my head and might not work I might have a go later and send you a pm3 xml as an example if I get it woking
I was gonna try it by using a bunch of invisible buttons but I did not think it would work when it came to getting from the top button to the bottom and vice versa. I was also concerned with default controls and animations happening when returning from other windows.
This would be sooooooooo much easier if there was a Control.Previous condition. Would not even need Control.Next , you could just get around that.

Control.Previous wouldn't be too much to ask for right?
Yeah I came up blank because !contol.hasfocus just dosn't equal unfocus sorry Sad
It's cool ma thanks for trying at least. We have been trying all day and can't come up with anything suitable. I got so pissed I just had to walk away from the computer today.

Anyway I hope something could be added. Maybe even a onup or ondown condition based on the control you have focused, like

<animation effect="fade" time="100">onup(5)</animation>

That being a up press from control id 5

Maybe that would be more reasonable that control.next or control.previous
I'll have a look into this later tonight, and see what is feasible from the code (there are several possible issues to think about).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Any luck on this?
With current SVN it's 100% doable with the conditional anims that we now have.

Jezz_X has done up a version of xTV's Home.xml that incorporates this. I'm sure he won't mind if I post it:

http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/upload/XTV_Home.xml

Note that you need XBMC SVN as of around an hour or two ago, as I made some changes to make this happen.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:With current SVN it's 100% doable with the conditional anims that we now have.

Jezz_X has done up a version of xTV's Home.xml that incorporates this. I'm sure he won't mind if I post it:

http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/upload/XTV_Home.xml

Note that you need XBMC SVN as of around an hour or two ago, as I made some changes to make this happen.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Correct I don't mind and correction you made some fixes not changes Smile nothing new was added

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Control.Next\Control.Previous0