• 52(current)
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN
what about using the leopard folders instead of the white ones?
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wwu/images/...er-big.png

thanks for a great skin =)
new osd with buttons instead of text?
polygon Wrote:problems on mac:

hm, i downloaded the last version from CHI3fs signatur and the latest xbmc osx build...but when i choose the skin everything is messed up. just text. no images, buttonens, etc...whats wrong?

I'm seeing the same thing. I'm also using the same xTV version on SVN #22528 xbmc on an appletv.

Steve
Ok I think it just needs to be compiled on a windows machine using the "build" file in the xTV folder - this brings the graphics back.
I have been switching back and forth between PLEX and XBMC OSX, xTV seems to work fine on PLEX (0.8.2) except for one nagging problem, and that is that if I navigate to the settings page I end up with a totally black screen. I can START in the settings page and see it fine, but if I navigate away from it I can't get back to it. I would really like it to work in PLEX because XBMC seems to have some video playback issues I can't seem to sort out.
homesnake Wrote:I have been switching back and forth between PLEX and XBMC OSX, xTV seems to work fine on PLEX (0.8.2) except for one nagging problem, and that is that if I navigate to the settings page I end up with a totally black screen. I can START in the settings page and see it fine, but if I navigate away from it I can't get back to it. I would really like it to work in PLEX because XBMC seems to have some video playback issues I can't seem to sort out.

I've been updating xTV to make it work with Plex. You can download it here: http://github.com/tassitassi/PlexXTV/ Smile
Yes and a big thank you Tassitassi for that! I'm enjoying your revival of this skin on PLEX, the best skin out there IMHO!
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how to install xTV on a first generation Apple TV running XBMC 10.0 Dharma?
Must Have Updated Version
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN11