• 47(current)
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN
tha_bandit Wrote:WOW!, i love the skin! just wanted to let u (Chi3f) know keep up the good work, i am very new to all this and just loved your skin (got my xbmc running like 4 days ago), and i've been missing out.........

Thank you, but you know xTV is not a one man project. Mbesik does all of the gfx work. It bothers me that no one ever thanks and/or compliments him.
Well, then a big thank you to Mbesik as well. This is still my main skin of choice on the xbox.
If you need help with the graphics, feel free to contact me.

Thanks to all the involved in the project.
CHI3f Wrote:Thank you, but you know xTV is not a one man project. Mbesik does all of the gfx work. It bothers me that no one ever thanks and/or compliments him.

whoops like I said I'm very new, so I'd like to thank everyone else who works on the project.....I'll get familiar with names when I get a chance to read all 70 pages ;-).....will try to stay updated!

thank u once again xTv TEAM!, by the way those iPhone style controls look cool.
tha_bandit Wrote:whoops like I said I'm very new, so I'd like to thank everyone else who works on the project.....I'll get familiar with names when I get a chance to read all 70 pages ;-).....will try to stay updated!

thank u once again xTv TEAM!, by the way those iPhone style controls look cool.
Yeah sorry I didn't really mean to direct that at you. It frustrates me to see that everyone is always just thanking/complimenting me and I feel bad cause Mbesik gets little to no recognition for all the hours of photoshopping he has done. It is like everyone just thanking jmarshall for the work on XBMC, except on not as grand of a scale.
Why doesn't thumbnails skew in file mode like they do in library mode? I prefer how they look in library mode, but don't want to use library mode.

Ah, why doesn't the forum let me edit my posts.

Click this to see a little of what I have been doing lately.
Nice, XTV is my number 1 skin. Coverflow does it for me every time (especially as I have a 21" 4:3 CRT), can't understand why over skins don't have it as an option (I presume is was difficult to perfect?). Always try out the new skins but the clean interface and coverflow draw me back every time.

Thanks to all that work on XTV (and Apple for the inspiration!).

Are these changes available in an updated XTV somewhere?

Cheers
looks really nice
sipart Wrote:Are these changes available in an updated XTV somewhere?

No, not yet. They are gonna be released as an entirely different skin made to look like the new Apple Tv interface.
chief are you planning to add fanart aswell?
shizzle Wrote:chief are you planning to add fanart aswell?

All ready did.
Hi,

I've been using Xbmc for years, and discovered recently xTV which i spent the morning setting up to my needs. Thanks for your work, that's amazing.

I've a few glitches and questions, but haven't found a manual or faq, than i ask you here :
- how do you remove the xTv startup logo ? (i got the intro video set up)
- how do u change views when browsing media ? (using the xbox remote)
- where's the library gone ? how do u manage it ?

And last, I upgraded to a recent and clean version of XMBC (16/6/8) but I don't have a sources.xml file anymore ; where does xTV store sources infos ?

Thanks a lot for your help

c0mm0n
Hi
First of all I have to say I love your theme chi3f. The new updates looks cool.
I just wonder what resolution you use on the tv series thumbnails in the new update slideshow? Did you make them yourself or did you download them?
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN11