• 2(current)
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN
i like the skin and its simplicity. as far a memory usage goes, it's better than the other new skin i was using (clearity).

i wouldn't mind seeing support for wide icons, but it's hard to see how that might work given the way navigation works.
Is it supposed to be askign me for a password and username for SVN access//im using tortoise....
ProAm500 Wrote:Is it supposed to be askign me for a password and username for SVN access//im using tortoise....

Only if your trying to commit to it you only want to use checkout it will ask you for a username/pass anytime its trying to upload changed files
never mind, i messed up..thanks...
Anyone got a compiled version?
Just click my sig, I guess I will try to keep it as current as possible.
Thanks CHI3f from downunder (ie Australia). Will download it tonight when I get home from work and check it out. Screen pics look great!!
Just so you know a video of xTV in action is up on you tube. Just search XBMC..

Looks great!!
Hey xTV crew,

Great skin replicate, i've been enjoying my time with it.

Just wanted to know how i could make some of the smaller fonts bigger, e.g. when using search in music library, the rss feed, album info on the home screen. Am using PAL 16X9 screen.

Is there anyway of the making the complete music info screen come up instantly when you select a track.

Keep up the wicked work.

Phin
Yes like I said before, the skin is great, but the fonts are just overall way too small. Sad
Love the skin.. looks great. Only small [point is that the text is a little too small.. Canwe have an option to make it bigger??

Thanks and really love the tap..
Is there anything specific needed to run this??

I am running XBMC 2.0.0 and it will not work. It says it is an incompatible skin. I installed a T3CH release dated 1st Feb 2007 and it still tells me that it is incompatible.

Any ideas? What have I missed here?

Thanks,

mj
i believe that's been answered in this thread mjsmyth.

Did you read this thread?

You need a newer build, like the most recent T3CH build as this skin uses newer features.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
Been following the thread from the start. Maybe I am blind but I don't see where it says to use the latest possible version available...

Anyway, I figured since the first post in the thread was dated Feb 2nd and the build I had was from Feb 1st, it should be fine. Obviously not.

I guess I will have to find a later build.

mj
If the one from Feb 1st does not work, then you did not install it properly.

Simple as that.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN11