• 51(current)
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN
Big Grin 
Hey CHI3f, I still love your skin 2 years later.
It's great to see your back in the loop CHI3F, been missing some updates lately Smile The new navigational menu looks very clean, so two thumbs up from me Big Grin
The Main screen of xTV is black on XBMC/Plex on OS X (Leopard)

Any Idea?

note: I downloaded last SVN Version
I am a huge fan of these new controls! Though I do like the concept of the origional controls Volante created, I agree that the OSD buttons need to be separate from the progress bar itself. You might think about changing the oval look and feel to make a more rectangular look with thinner borders and rounded corners much like the Volante original.

CHI3f Wrote:I was thinking about remaking the osd to look like this. Let me know what you think.
In fact the current OSD buttons don't work. The fieldset is off so when you hover over the text, other text is highlighted and pressed.

Just FYI.

Philanthropic Wrote:I am a huge fan of these new controls! Though I do like the concept of the origional controls Volante created, I agree that the OSD buttons need to be separate from the progress bar itself. You might think about changing the oval look and feel to make a more rectangular look with thinner borders and rounded corners much like the Volante original.
CHI3f, do you have your updated PlayerControls.xml file with the latest icons so that I may recompile mine xTV without having to reinvent the wheel? I'm playing around with the OSD pannel as well.
I'm creating a new skins section on my site and I want to include this [it was requested] but when I try to get it from SVN is asks for a username and password Sad Help!
Main Rig [Scorpius] - Core i7 2600k @ 5Ghz. 16 Gig DDR3 1600. 1x HD 6990 1x HD 4870 Hackintosh [Chiana] - Core i5 @ 3.8Ghz. 12 Gig DDR3 Linux [Moya] - Core2 Duo E8200 - 2 Gigs DDR2 800 WHS [Zhaan] - DualCore [email protected] - 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Jothee] Core2 Quad @ 2.8Ghz 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Aeryn] Core2 E8400 @ 3.0Ghz 2 Gigs DDR2 800 2TB Server [Talyn] Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz - 8 Gigs DDR2 1066 FileServer [Crichton] P4 650 3.4GHz - 2 Gigs DDR
TheQuestor Wrote:I'm creating a new skins section on my site and I want to include this [it was requested] but when I try to get it from SVN is asks for a username and password Sad Help!

Just get it from the link in my sig. I should be as up to date as the svn repository.
I installed latest T3CH + that rar from your link, but I get the incompatibility error :S. How?

EDIT: LOL, I am almost too embarrassed to post. I had it accidently in /skins/xtv/xtv instead of /skins/xtv
I recently downloaded and installed the latest SVN from T3CH and then installed the xTV skin on my Xbox. First of all - I love it! I had been using BackRow as my theme but had a problem after the upgrade - so I switched to xTV and now don't want to go back.

HOWEVER - is anyone else having issues with this theme and your library being updated correctly? Since I've started using this theme, my videos are getting mislabeled and/or not show newly added content at all. I go back to the default theme and can see them fine. I thought maybe it was due to an incompatibility with the new build and xTV?

I'd be glad to provide any feedback needed. Thanks!
Are there any classic ASP gurus here? I REALLY need some help with my skins section.

Also I was not aware that T3CH did OSX builds, and what is TECH3? I've googled it but can not find any info on it.
Main Rig [Scorpius] - Core i7 2600k @ 5Ghz. 16 Gig DDR3 1600. 1x HD 6990 1x HD 4870 Hackintosh [Chiana] - Core i5 @ 3.8Ghz. 12 Gig DDR3 Linux [Moya] - Core2 Duo E8200 - 2 Gigs DDR2 800 WHS [Zhaan] - DualCore [email protected] - 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Jothee] Core2 Quad @ 2.8Ghz 4 Gigs DDR2 800 VMC [Aeryn] Core2 E8400 @ 3.0Ghz 2 Gigs DDR2 800 2TB Server [Talyn] Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.0Ghz - 8 Gigs DDR2 1066 FileServer [Crichton] P4 650 3.4GHz - 2 Gigs DDR
Maybe I've missed it in these many pages - but how can I link my TV Shows menu with a specific folder on my network drive (TV folder)? Seems like this should be possible, right?
no, the tv shows menu is a library link.
It looks like Plex v 0.8.2 breaks both the xTV skins, they have no icons or graphics visible and the navigation is broken - anyone else experience this?
problems on mac:

hm, i downloaded the last version from CHI3fs signatur and the latest xbmc osx build...but when i choose the skin everything is messed up. just text. no images, buttonens, etc...whats wrong?

• 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN11