• 15(current)
Apple iTunes DAAP playlist/XML-library support
forza, i know you are working on a secret feature, but i was wondering when do you think you will have time to get the itunes artwork thing working?
thanks
tc
soon(ish) - juggling work, family life, xbmc and my own personal time is turning into something of a nightmare Smile

i'll try and find some time this week to have a look at it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

cool, thanks forza.  
i think the artwork is all this feature needs to be finished and complete.
tc
just curious, have forza got the donations that was promised to him yet?

:o
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

yes - received very promptly at the time of release.

thats good Smile from my perspective it just "looks" like they (itunes/daap) users are never satisfied and want more and more :nuts:

but i may be wrong here (not unheard of) and after all, it's your time to spend as you wish forza!

not in this case, no. having the artwork support would finish off the itunes integration nicely. my problem at the moment is time; there's just not enough of it Smile

i feel you even though i don't do open source dev. i think i can understand if not relate. as usual a beer to you forza :beer:
Quote:i feel you even though i don't do open source dev
you keep your hands to yourself matey :d

oh dear, am i being a pain?
Quote:oh dear, am i being a pain?
not at all - just explaining my own frustration with the lack of time i seem to have these days!

(forza @ oct. 12 2004,19:34 Wrote:
Quote:oh dear, am i being a pain?
not at all - just explaining my own frustration with the lack of time i seem to have these days!
i wish i could get everything done i wanted too. there is just so much i want to do, so little time. im ill at the moment, partly because i have been trying to get just too much done without getting enough rest.

i think this secret feature for xbmc is a mode that expands time and gives us enough time to get all the things done we want to do and still have time to rest!

ok, now im going mad...
you know if wasn't feel in that sense forza...

i've just begun a new career which chews up 60 hours a week of my time, not to mention my fiancé Smile

a time bending feature would be neat but i honestly don't see it happening :lol: not to mention the amount of temporal distortion something like that would cause.
have you had any time to look into the artwork yet? the reason i ask is that im helping move my parents over from old tapes to an xbox running xbmc. im converting all their old lps and tapes to mp3 (a real pain) they dont quite get the idea of just scrolling though a load of tracks without artwork to see what it is.
i was thinking of just buying them an eyehome, http://www.elgato.com/
but an xbox would mean i could play when i went over to see them at christmas and they all fall asleep (like they always do!Wink
Sad 
g'day

thanks for the fabulous itunes streaming... it has been great, although after updating to the 2004-10-29 build, the names of playlists don't show up

nothing's changed in the config or in itunes (v4.7)

now when i select that share, it shows a list of name less folders, selecting one will open up the contents of a playlist or my library.

thought i'd report this minor problem, in an otherwise excellent piece of xbmc

kiley
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple iTunes DAAP playlist/XML-library support0