Windows 10/ Kodi Dual boot
So, i have windows 10, i want my pc to boot as kodi, but reading through the wiki tutorial up , it only mentions that it will boot as kodi. Seeing as i don't know if i will like this or not, i'm not sure if i want to do it, basically what i want is , when i switch on the pc, it asks me if i want to boot as kodi, or as windows 10, or anyway that let me switch back and forth to kodi and windows seemlessly, i don't wanna change so many pc settings and not know how to climb out of it.
By dual boot do you two different operating systems?
No, my understanding of " Making kodi boot " ie basically switch on pc and kodi is the first thing that pops up, and there's no desktop/explorer , now this is what i want, but i want to be able to switch back easilly. So basically i run it today, and want kodi to boot, no desktop no explorer.exe , but tomorrow ( or 5 hours lateR ) i want to switch off my pc, switch it on and regular windows/desktop/explorer.eze come up, and be able to do this all the time, if i went with eventghost, it says that it will always boot kodi, doesn't say anything about switching back and forth. Hope i've become more clear.
Take a look at launcher4kodi
Just what i want, thanks! you're a legend!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 10/ Kodi Dual boot0