[SOLVED] New downloaded subtiltes not saved on disk
Hello,

i'm using a Minix android box with Kodi Isengard 15.2 installed.
My media are loacated on a network drive adressed with SMB.
When downloading subtiltes with the addon they are immediately playable but if i stop the movie and restart it later i have to download the subtiltes again as they are no more available.

I also have a previous version of XBMC installed and i don't reproduce this issue when using it.

How should i activate traces to understand the issue i have ? I suppose i have a permission write issue but i don't know how to debug it.

Thank you for your help.
Up
Debugging is via a debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello, thanks to the log here is what i noticed :

10:46:07 T:2015175632 ERROR: SMBFile->Open: Unable to open file : 'smb://adminTongueassword@NAS/Video/Films/Fast%20%26%20Furious%207/Furious%20Seven%20(2015)%20Extended%20MULTi-VFF%20%5b1080p%5d%20BluRay%20x264-PopHD.fr.srt'
unix_err:'d' error : 'Permission denied'

The password was wrongly set in the file : Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/mediasources.xml for this path.
After password modification, everything is now fine.

Thanks for your help
(2015-11-14, 12:08)Voldor Wrote: The password was wrongly set in the file : Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/mediasources.xml for this path.
After password modification, everything is now fine.

I understand this lead you to solve you issue, but just FYI: Passwords can be stored in passwords.xml file instead of in mediasources.xml. Thank way passwords are protected from appearing in log files.

You can create the file manually or just create the source without password in kodi, navigate to it in kodi and when kodi asks for user/password for your share, just select the option for kodi to remember them.

Can't find a proper reference in the wiki to the use of passwords.xml, but here is some information.
Always read the XBMC Online Manual,Frequently Asked Questions and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting use -> Log file.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] New downloaded subtiltes not saved on disk0