Zip files won't download
I installed Kodi on my firestick last night and I can't get any sources/repo's to work once I try installing from the zip file . I am not NEW to using kodi or installing zip files. This is the 1st time this is happening to me . Can someone please help me out .
Are you able to install them, or do they not work after they are installed? Debug Log?
I Add a new source/repo in file manager then once they are added I go to add new zip file then after that I get error codes once they are downloaded . And everything is spelled right the zip is there to download but after that nothing will work
debug log (wiki)

And I moved this as your post is not a feature request.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Well where can I find it ?
Find what?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
My post that I wrote you said you moved it
well you are posting in the thread so you found it.
har har
Can anyone help me with my problem ?
Not without a better description. What exactly are you doing? What error messages? Debug log (wiki) ?
Which addons are you talking about?
On the firestick do you have to manually download and then copy them over from a pc/mac??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zip files won't download0