Arabic support
hello people of the 'scene.

i am a middle eastern man that, although pretty fluent in english myself, have family members who are sadly not. they like what i have done to my xbox, and the would like to play around with xbmc. i have some arabic movies on it an such. the only problem is that there is no arabic support in xbmc.

i am pretty sure some other people would like to arabic support in xbmc, is there a reason why arabic isn't supported? can xbox not display arabic characters or somethingHuh

if you guys want me to translate xbmc into arabic, i would be more then happy Smile

just tell me what you want me to do...

email: [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]

my email is case-sensative.
the short answer is: because no one has coded it yet. Image
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

when/if a dev codes in ttf (true-type) support then it be easy to enable => http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....=4;t=76
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
probably not the response you are looking for but, wouldn't this be a good way to be able to teach you family english? it's like an interactive learning tool! hehe.
i sometimes do this with dvd's!
but why would they learn? they, seriously, never interact with the outside world. it is kind of sad, but it is true.

they do know some english. but they don't know how to read/write.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arabic support0