Howto shift (set offset) for PSG subtitles?
Hi,

Since I am using a 21:9 screen I would like to shift subtitles up so they are in the active video area and not in the black bar below it. I configured kodi to do so and this works fine for external subtitles. However this does not work for PSG subtitles in blu-ray streams. How can I shift PSG subtitles up ?

Thanks

Ronald
I'm not sure you can position internal subs, so the only solution I could think would be either stripping the sub and turning it into and external sub (MakeMKV (wiki), can do the stripping etc.) or use one of the add-ons to download an .srt file that will work.
(2015-11-15, 03:00)PatK Wrote: I'm not sure you can position internal subs, so the only solution I could think would be either stripping the sub and turning it into and external sub (MakeMKV (wiki), can do the stripping etc.) or use one of the add-ons to download an .srt file that will work.

Ah, that's a pity. I am so used this is possible (Dune hardware player) that I am a bit surprised this is not possible in Kodi.

Thanks for your reply!
Kodi can not manipulate image based subtitles such as PGS and SUB so shifting subtitles will only work with text based subs (doesn't matter whether internal/external) such as SRT.
(2015-11-15, 15:54)jjd-uk Wrote: Kodi can not manipulate image based subtitles such as PGS and SUB so shifting subtitles will only work with text based subs (doesn't matter whether internal/external) such as SRT.

Thanks for confirming!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Howto shift (set offset) for PSG subtitles?0