Win Single TV Show - 16 out of 18 Seasons Disappeared
Really odd issue, been running v14.1 for ages with no worries then all of a sudden the other night Kodi cracked it with my Video source config.
I originally had my network drives mapped as D: for TV , then I created E: for Movies the other night.

When I added E: that night as a Physical Drive it worked ok at the start then I noticed it wasn't updating the Library, so I went into the Video config section to remove the source and re-add it and for some reason those mappings were no longer available as Hard Disks anymore only C: was visible. Anyway I gave up with that, and upgraded to v15.2 - it gave me the option to add SMB shares which I setup fine.

However...

I have South Park Season 2-19 in full 1080p HD, I do not have Season 1.
Now for some reason under TV Shows - South Park will only show Season 2 & 3 (out of the 18 seasons that were previously available), nothing has changed aside from the upgrade and the change from Hard Disk as a source to SMB. I've checked the name convention which has not changed, I've rebooted the machine, I've removed the SMB source and re-added and rescanned the Library to no avail.

Any ideas? I can access the files fine from other machines on the network and I can use 'BSPlayer' on my Android devices to watch the files on portable devices with no issues.
Hi, can't answer your question, but maybe it could be a good idea to activate the debug log and lock into it.
Here is a link to the wiki regarding the log: Kodi Wiki Log-File

If you can't find the problem there, upload the log file (after removing passwords) and hopefully someone else
has a idea what the problem could be.
Ok well I sorted the TV Show issue out, I noticed Season 3 was only displaying 9 out of the 17 episodes. I looked into the .nfo for the next file that should have been visible and it had incorrect episode numbers that did not match the episode they were named as. With a couple of copy/pastes this was quickly corrected and turned Kodi on this morning and wham bham sure enough it processed South Park past 3% and all the other Seasons/Episodes reappeared.
So I guess the moral of the story is if you are using a source with 'Local info only' check the nfo files. I guess this must be an update in 15.2 as opposed to 14.1 where it didn't care?

As to why I was previously able to see my network shares under sources as Physical drives C: D: E: etc I have no idea.
Even more confusing is why now all of a sudden I can't see them there anymore and I now have to use SMB to make them visible?
I really want to help you, but my glas orb is send in for repair Angel Wink
Could you please give a Debug Log file with nothing else in it then the start of Kodi and let it sit Idle for rougly a minute and then close or upload the Log.
Then i will look into the log and try to help you. Everything else is fishing in the dark.
As I said above I think I narrowed the Season folders disappearing and I'm putting that down to an update to 15.2

In regards to the Source issue thanks anyway, but I doubt a logfile will tell you much.
I would need to revert back to 14.1 and try to replicate the issue (and if successful then grab a logfile) and then upgrade to 15.2 and see if it changes (and then compare both logfiles). But I would therefore probably be able to answer the question myself without the need for logfiles.

I just wondered on the off-chance if anyone else out there had ever seen a mapped network drive appear in the video source list as a physical drive? Therefore not needing to setup an SMB share to access their videos?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Single TV Show - 16 out of 18 Seasons Disappeared0