Filmweb scraper
I have a problem with instalation this version on Xbox ,when i copy all from the archive to the directory XBMC/system/scrapers/video/ in menu choice scraper i don't see filmweb.
Do you have any idea where is the problem ?
Greg
i have no idea - but xbox my love, i will edit this scraper for u
smuto Wrote:can u be more accurate? title of the movie or file name?
or just give me an example
Hymm Smile I mean when scraper doesn't find the movie in filmweb's database because file name is different than the actual title.
All my movie's file names are translated to Polish and some movies titles I translated for my own because I don't like official translation. And for eg. the movie's "Live Free or Die Hard" official translation is "Szklana Pułapka 4.0" but my file name is "Żyj Wolny albo Szklana Pułapka" Big Grin and hymm, there is no such movie Smile so I think in this situation scraper should add this movie to the library with unknown title and no aditional info, so it would be easy to find which movie I have to search manually with correct title.
oh so - after the scan you want to have blank items in the library with just path inside

we must ask dev whether such an option exists
Quote:official translation is "Szklana Pułapka 4.0" but my file name is "Żyj Wolny albo Szklana Pułapka"
you know that you can always add your own specific title to the nfo file instead of changing the file name

Release candidate scraper is ready for tests
metadata.filmweb.pl-1.1.0.zip - for Dharma
filmweb.xml - for Camelot (should work on XBOX)

smuto
smuto Wrote:oh so - after the scan you want to have blank items in the library with just path inside

we must ask dev whether such an option exists

you know that you can always add your own specific title to the nfo file instead of changing the file name

Release candidate scraper is ready for tests
metadata.filmweb.pl-1.1.0.zip - for Dharma
filmweb.xml - for Camelot (should work on XBOX)

smuto

Thank You Very Much for making filmweb scraper work again.
Can I post it on xboxonline forum cause it is Great News for Xbox Users from PolskaSmile Of course all Kudos goes to You
Szczerze Dziękuję
Sure, but remember that this is a test version

inside is quick and dirty fix for one most irritating entitie " ó->ó "

"oacute problem" needs a proper fix and we need to wait patiently

smuto
spiff Wrote:oh bugger. yeah, fixchars only works on ascii shit. give me some time to think of a solution, i'll get it in.

should be fixed in r32555 (trunk)
smuto Wrote:oh so - after the scan you want to have blank items in the library with just path inside
Yes, exactly Smile

smuto Wrote:you know that you can always add your own specific title to the nfo file instead of changing the file name
Hymm, I didn't know that because I don't use nfo's (I never had the need to use that), but maybe it's good idea and time to familiarize myself with nfo's Smile

smuto Wrote:we must ask dev whether such an option exists
I think it exsists because I found (in times when filmweb scraper did't work) that fdb.pl scraper is doing exactly what I said eairlier if it couldn't find the movie (I think this could be helpful and sorry but I forgot to say that in previous posts)

Relase candidate is working very well.
Thanks.
Quote:should be fixed in r32555 (trunk)

no, fixchars is not working at all

Code:
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;" dest="5">
    <expression fixchars="1">h1[^&gt;]+&gt;(.*?)&lt;/h1</expression>
</RegExp>

"WALL·E" is still "WALL&middot;E" - but no more encoding problem

smuto
hmm, could it be that middot is not being supported?

see here; http://trac.xbmc.org/browser/trunk/xbmc/...MLUtil.cpp

add any entries you want to the table there. please keep it semi-alphabetical as it is. you can find codes over at http://code.google.com/p/doctype/wiki/CharacterEntities

also note that this has not currently been backported to dharma.
The test version for the latest svn (trunk)

"WALL·E" - it was just an example - fixchars is not working at all

I'm at 100% in trunk

smuto
@smuto
... i am quite new to XBMC. As previously written, after overwritting old filmweb.xml with a new one, the scarper is not listed in XMBC anymore.
What is the reason? is there a special way to install it?

I looked for anything called ;addons manager; to be able to install from zip file, but i;m afraid it might be for linux. How to install your scarper in windows?

thanks for the effort!
it's quite simple

filmweb.xml - for Camelot & till Revision 28276 (before the addons merge)

metadata.filmweb.pl-1.1.0.zip - for r28276 till r32555 (trunk)

metadata.filmweb.pl.zip - The test version for the latest svn (trunk)

smuto
Dopiero zaczynam zabawę z XBMC i nie mogę zainstalować uaktualnienia do tego scraper'a XBMC mam postawione na Win7. Czy pliki z powyższej paczki mam skopiować \XBMC\system\scrapers\video ? Jeśli tak to po skopiowaniu kiedy próbuje uaktualnić bazę zamiast tytułów pokazują mi się losowe cyferki. Możesz podpowiedzieć mi co robię źle?
Pozdrawiam.
English please. See forum rules. Thanks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Filmweb scraper2