Help to setup Kodi on Microsoft Surface Tablet
Hi
I have a miscrosoft Surface Tablet and was trying to download Kodi on it
but i got a message that it doesn't accept Kodi
any help will be appreciated
Which version of the Surface, or alternatively which OS does it have (full Windows or Windows RT)?

If it's one of the versions with RT then forget it, Kodi (and almost anything else) won't run on that.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Is it RT or a Pro?

I can help, but I need to know.
it is a Surface RT
Then as I mentioned above, you're out of luck I'm afraid. There isn't a version of Kodi for the RT as those run a different OS from other Windows devices, and so all normal applications (including Kodi) aren't compatible with it.

There needs to be software especially written and compiled for it, and as RT has basically been abandoned completely (and was never popular in the first place due to the lack of compatibility and apps) then I wouldn't expect anything much to ever be written for it, including Kodi.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help to setup Kodi on Microsoft Surface Tablet0