Request: MovieMaze.de Movie-Trailers Script
Question 
Hello all,

There is a really nice Movie-Trailers Website from Germany which also has good quality trailers like the trailers from apple, except the most of them are also available in german. Wink

I am willing to try to learn python just for this to happen. I started to code some python snippets with trial and error and also downloaded an E-Book (which is quite good in explaining everything) for Python.
If anyone wants to help me out, it would be really nice.

I tried to figure out, which URL they use for the trailers .. and i found this in the source html from their website:

http://www.moviemaze.de/media/trailer/vi...r.phtml?id="+id+"&sess="+sess"

So, basically they use the Trailer ID and a Session ID .. I don't know if this will work at all, if they use a Session-ID .. Can someone of the python-gurus confirm or decline this?

If this would work, then we only would need a parser for the films, trailers and then build the correct URL for the trailer to play ..

I tried this with manually inserting the Trailer ID and Session ID and it worked.
But i don't know if anything related to the Session-ID will work in python? Can it be generated or parsed by python?

I appreciate any help. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
sCAPe
My XBOX built into a Sony Hifi CD-Player Case
XBOX Hifi Media Center Picture Gallery

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

+1
would be nice to a MovieMaze-Script
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Yeah, but nobody has showed their interest or help.
I tried it myself the last couple days and i already can parse the trailer-website to list all trailers .. now i need only make 2 lists:
first list with the URL of the trailers and
second list with the Description of the trailers.
currently i get some errors in python and don't know why ..

perhaps some german python gurus could help me out here? please drop me an email. thanks.

sCAPe

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I can't code unfortunately Sad
Maybe you get support here or ask the creator of the AMT-script. dunno who it is atm, maybe he can help you
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Yeah, yesterday was a good day! Big Grin

I started from scratch and rewrote the script.. Now i can parse the whole trailers list, display that list, select a trailer in that list and then display the available trailer-resolutions in that list.
After the selection, i am now able to produce the needed streaming-URL for that trailer.

Today i will try to playback that stream-URL on the XBox .. I hope it will work. Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: MovieMaze.de Movie-Trailers Script0