Wrap-List-Patch for Project Mayhem III
cannot get that link to work with tortisesvn...
not sure how to get this done. I tried to download source for PMIII and I am ubnable to complete with tortise svn. it errors out.
Coolgamer30 Wrote:jarod71: Here are the files for the PMIII wraplist. Just overwrite your skin files with the ones included in this rar. Project Mayhem III Wraplist
Also T3CH will never add this patch in his builds unless it actually added into the official XBMC svn.

Just use this link from Coolgamer to get the files ...
jarod71 Wrote:not sure how to get this done. I tried to download source for PMIII and I am ubnable to complete with tortise svn. it errors out.

finally was able to download just the media folder from svn using tortisesvn. got the texture.xpr buit and all looks good. How can I remove the filesize and date when in files view? also, how can I shift the one that comes forward from center to one over like in Jezz_x version?
anyone know if the SVN will include a wrap-list patch soon?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
HI PEOPLES
As Promised I have been working on this if you have an SVN client you can try it out from the xbmc svn branch here
Code:
https://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xbmc/branches/pm3_concept
here is a list of changes as I made before I put it into the SVN branch

Please feel free to test it out and report back I'd rather people didn't include this in any releases of XBMC until it gets added to the main SVN thanks its really only for internal testing right now

NOTE : DO NOT COPY THIS OVER YOUR OLD PM3 FOLDER IT WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:Changes :
  • Its now a fullscreen skin and no longer uses skin zoom to fill it out this mean proper calibration is needed
  • New wrap list style Login screen (16x9 not optimised aspectratio yet but you get the idea) also would be better with a fixed non wrapping list
  • New animation when starting xbmc with and wihout loginscreen if Home is the startup page
  • Zoom animations on the setting icons
  • Zoom animation on thumbs when you select them
  • New dvdwrap list view in Video sections
  • System/weather/files info no longer dosn't show when playing media it is relocated to the top of the screen while playing else same spot
  • XPR is a lot smaller due to creative cutting up the backgrounds
  • few more things maybe not sure Smile

Disadvantages :
Well all scripts that use the old backgrounds and rely on skin calibration will look funny and zoomed in But I really needed to make it fullscreen to get the extra pixels for the thumb zooms

Quote:* New Layout of the weather screen
* Different full screen script info window with a nice transition animation

Quote:* fixed 16x9 login aspect ratio,
* new fixed list jm just added so you will need the latest svn
* Fixed : filemanager text not sliding off enough in home
* added dialogcontentsetting with the scrollbar

Quote:Fixed : Pumped up the sizes in home screen to better reflect how it used to be with skin zoom also fixed 16x9 logo image to what it used to be size wize

Added / Fixed : Fullscreen info Alignment, Now Playing infos in the fullscreen now have a progress bar in the info section

Changed : Music no longer has the locked Icon for locked Visualisation instead it uses the Locked/Unlocked Strings from the language file (see screenshot)

Also put the current Vis down on its own line so you can read the real long ones better
Thats just a shot with the progress bar

Quote:* Home screen video info now displays the video cover when the video is behind the scan lines in the background and when its not it shows video window
* Fixed up the borders of a lot of the small progress dialogs (seekbar, volume, kai notice, musicscan, etc) so they don't get stretched to hell in 720p mode like so

* Made the progress bar in musicscan a proper progress bar instead of that little thing with no end to it
Quote:* Readded the Current sytem time to the fullscreen video now playing info also put it in the music one as well, Changed the font color of it to that yellow one so people don't think it has anything to do with the current music

* Got rid of the solid Background (made transperant ) of the home Images in the bottom right (shutdown, submenu, kai, PlayDVD) so now they blend into the background properly and we don't get the effect seen in this image. http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2141/kaicc5.jpg . Also means Login dosn't need its own image anymore so thats a slightly smaller xpr again

* Video Now Playing text in the home screen now moves over when the video box is there and not in the background so its not such a small window anymore. see below ( looks bigger in 16x9 )
Quote:Added this to the svn branch so people can update it and I can let some public members know about it

anyway heres the direct url its got a build.bat and a copy of xbmctex in it
Code:
https://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/xbmc/branches/pm3_concept/

also I added a new view type to videos and will probably add a similar one to music if no objections
Jezz_X Wrote:New dvdwrap list view in Video sections

Hi Jezz_X,

looks very nice Smile
But there is no dvdwrap list in Video section (yet?)

In DB mode i have this view types:
- List
- List 2
- Icons
- Big Icons
- DVD Icons
- Big List

In File mode i have:
- List
- List 2
- Icons
- Big Icons
- DVD Icons
- Wide
- Big Wide

Did i make something wrong?
it should go
- List
- List 2
- Icons
- Big Icons
- DVD Icons
- DVD <--- thats the wap list type view
- Wide
- Big Wide

If you can't see it you probably need to update your xbmc because its not actually a wrap list more if a fixed position list and the code was added to xbmc recently latest t3ch should be fine I think

from this revision on
Quote:Revision: 7961
Author: jmarshallnz
Date: 7:16:02 PM, Wednesday, 28 February 2007
added: "fixedlist" type of list container - same as list except it has a fixed <focusposition>
----
Modified : /trunk/XBMC/guilib/GUIControl.h
Modified : /trunk/XBMC/guilib/GUIWrappingListContainer.cpp
Modified : /trunk/XBMC/guilib/GuiControlFactory.cpp
Modified : /trunk/XBMC/guilib/guilib.vcproj
Modified : /trunk/XBMC/guilib/guilib_win32.vcproj
Jezz_X Wrote:it should go
If you can't see it you probably need to update your xbmc because its not actually a wrap list more if a fixed position list and the code was added to xbmc recently latest t3ch should be fine I think

Thx, now its running Smile
Looks very nice.
Will you add an wraplist to audio section, too?
hugohuetzel Wrote:Thx, now its running Smile
Looks very nice.
Will you add an wraplist to audio section, too?
Technically its not a wrap list since it dosn't wrap Nerd but yeah I just added 2 new view types to music the "Album Icon" one looks like DVD Icon view in videos and the "Album" view wich is like DVD view in videos
heres a shot of what it looks like
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/J...ap_4x3.png
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a273/J...p_720p.png

Download and test for me Wink
Jezz_X Wrote:HI PEOPLES
Added / Fixed : Fullscreen info Alignment, Now Playing infos in the fullscreen now have a progress bar in the info section

Very nice. This something I've custom made myself, and it's great to see this finally in the skin as a default feature. I think every XBMC skin should have this feature. Big Grin
I just checked out the latest SVN an I am very impressed with the progress from the old PM3. I just have a few suggestions, Would it be possible to add a Big DVD Icons, using the tilted icons they look very small in the DVD view (with the cool new bar on the bottom). Is it possible to remove the parent directory icon from the views it tends to kill the effect. and last is it possible to make the TV shows respect folder.jpg for the entire folder (i.e. Watching The Simpsons 17x05, have the now playing show the folder.jpg for season 17) Other than that I've found a new default skin keep up the great work.
Settings->Appearance. Remove the parent item in filelists.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I always wondered what that did :o
Sorry for a minor lapse in brain activity.
Is anyone else seeing this odd misalignment in music?

img removed by mod

And strange data just off-screen when transitioning from the main menu to any other section:

img removed by mod

see next post

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrap-List-Patch for Project Mayhem III0