Wrap-List-Patch for Project Mayhem III
Here is my very first wrap-list-patch for Project Mayhem III.

Apply this patch Project Mayhem III (wrap).diff
and add this PNG mirror_mask.png to the media directory

Have fun!
can we get a screenshot ?
Could this be committed to svn since PM3 would be a lot better if a wraplist was added.
That looks ok for 16:9 but what about 4:3? I don't think there is really enough space in 4:3 to make it look good.
This is a picture of the wraplist in NTSC 4x3 resolution. It looks pretty good to me.
It looks ok. It's not up to me so what ever the team decides.
I'd arrange the covers more in the middle (vertically).
The team could add this as WrapList2 or 3, dunno atm how many are there already
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Thx Coolgamer30 for the screenshots (btw is there a screenshot feature in xbmc?).

But in my patch are a few info labels below the wrap list (in the free space). Have you removed them or are they not working correctly with your xbmc?

This was only a design test to see wrtap lists in Project Mayhem, especially to test if 3 icons are enough in 4x3 mode. Feel free to discuss.

Have a nice day!
personally I would rather the wraplist was smaller for 4:3 so maybe 5 items could still be displayed... Clearity features such a wraplist though I realize you are limited in window space in PMIII.... still might be worth a try just to see how it looks.... nice work either way
Look guys Ive recently been working on a lot of updates to PM3 some will get in some wont (maybe) right now its all going through design / testing and getting team opinion before I add any of it to the official svn but I did a wrap list for videos that look somthing like this
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9314/sc...012ga6.png
Now there is no promise this will get in I just want to show you that PM3 is not being forgotten. But you need to bear in mind that PM3 is the default skin and has to include things that everyone can use as a default without having to change advanced settings (thumbsize cache for xTV poster style) for these things to work proper.
Being the default skin it has to come to a balance useabilty and cutting edge stuff
Jezz_X Wrote:Look guys Ive recently been working on a lot of updates to PM3 some will get in some wont (maybe) right now its all going through design / testing and getting team opinion before I add any of it to the official svn but I did a wrap list for videos that look somthing like this
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9314/sc...012ga6.png
Now there is no promise this will get in I just want to show you that PM3 is not being forgotten. But you need to bear in mind that PM3 is the default skin and has to include things that everyone can use as a default without having to change advanced settings (thumbsize cache for xTV poster style) for these things to work proper.
Being the default skin it has to come to a balance useabilty and cutting edge stuff

Looks like my wrap view for Videos. Especially the info lines at the bottom of the wrap list. I don't know why they are missing in the screenshots of Coolgamer30.
Only the "viewed" "not viewed" icons are not (yet Smile) implemented in my version.
I will post screenshots this evening.

But it's good to know that wrap lists are comming in PMIII Smile
jeeeeeeeeez that is hot jezzzzzzzzzzz! just when i thought PM3 couldn't get any better looking at all... you go and do that. nice.
that does look great... please add that update!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Here is the "new" version (V2) of the patch.

Apply this patch Project Mayhem III (wrap) V2.diff
and add this PNG mirror_mask.png to the media directory

Tested with PMIII svn HEAD-revision and XBMC T3CH 2007-01-16

Have fun!
Video-Library (PAL 16:9)

Video (PAL 16:9)

Music-Library (PAL 16:9)

Music (PAL 16:9)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrap-List-Patch for Project Mayhem III0