Flexible Widgets - Games or Favourites
Hi guys,

This might not be a skin related question - although I'm trying to achieve something with the flexible widgets, which I assume was written by MQ along with the skin. Either way, hopefully someone can help?

I've been adding games, for which I prefer the Advanced Launcher addon rather than the RCB addon. What I want to get is a flexible widget list (similar to movies or tv shows) above the main menu showing certain (favourite) games.

This is quite easy if using RCB (presumably as it is the default addon for games) and favourite games will show up and show fanart, info etc... but if using Advanced Launcher, I can add certain games to favourites and then add the favourites playlist to the main menu item, but it doesn't show fanart and info only the poster.

Unfortunately, Kodi doesn't seem to allow us to create a playlist for games, otherwise it might work if I could add that.

Any ideas on how I might be able to achieve this? Either making the Games widget use advanced launcher instead of RCB or manually creating a playlist that will show games rather than movies and include fanart, info etc...?

Thanks for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Flexible Widgets - Games or Favourites0