IT's CHRISTMAS!! Almost.....
So with this is mind I wanted to create something a little more... festive (other holidays are available) and mostly my OH made me!

I have my theme in place etc and new colour style.. I am struggling slightly with the colours as I cant work out the system used, changing them seems to make stuff vanish... doesn't seem to be RGB hex unless I am TOTALLY missing something, any help would be appreciated!

This is awesome - are you able to share this for download please?
Possibly, they are very rough at the moment and hope to finish them Monday...I only say possibly as I will need to find a way to share it, then I will be more than happy!

I THINK I am right in that I just make a texture file and go from there...

You cant see it to clearly, but the 2nd version has falling snow flakes... which is kinda cool.. but much more of a faff!!! But if your interested I can hobble together the details, all of which came from here over time any way Big Grin
Haha, very cute.
The first 2 digit number is for intensity (if I remember, if not it's the last), and that will translate to invisible/visible in some cases (if images are being dithered against something), and it will mean brightness if its a font.
See makes perfect sense. Tongue
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Skin colours use an 8 digit hex code, the first two are the alpha value, or opacity. The remaining 6 are the RGB values. For instance FF00FF00 would give a green at 100% opacity whereas 7FFF0000 would give a red at 50% opacity
that looks awesome
great work
me wante
pretty plezzz
with a snowman on top
IMAX@Home on the room sized screen since 1989
Unfortunately I have had to go away for work for a few days so am little delayed. I hope to have it finished for the end of the week if people are interested!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IT's CHRISTMAS!! Almost.....0