Linux Fav's in Kodi won't allow to delete or move.
I have an issue with one of my Pi 2, all 3 of my Pi's have the exact same setup. On one of them, I can't seem to delete or move up or down the Fav's saved in Kodi, the Fav's that is next to the power button. I use to be able to right click and the context menu would come up and be able to delete or move up or down, now the context menu does not come up for that. I've tried both with my RII Keyboard, and my android app. The other 2 PI's have no issues. Any suggestions Huh

Don
FTR, I also updated the Tar file, in-case something got corrupted, and still the same result. I did delete the Fav's XLM file, and reset my Fav's, but I am still not able to delete or move the ones I just created. So I find this weird.
I also tried going back to 5.0.8 and still the same issue, right click over Favs won't bring up the context menu. No one else has had this issue, any other suggestions ??
(2015-12-02, 13:42)DJB628 Wrote: I also tried going back to 5.0.8 and still the same issue, right click over Favs won't bring up the context menu. No one else has had this issue, any other suggestions ??

You can swap the sdcards around and confirm the issue moves with the sdcard (I suspect it will). If it moves with the sdcard then it's software and can be fixed with a re-install.
You can probably use a backup of one of the other sdcards as a quicker way to install/setup.
(2015-12-02, 13:47)popcornmix Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 13:42)DJB628 Wrote: I also tried going back to 5.0.8 and still the same issue, right click over Favs won't bring up the context menu. No one else has had this issue, any other suggestions ??

You can swap the sdcards around and confirm the issue moves with the sdcard (I suspect it will). If it moves with the sdcard then it's software and can be fixed with a re-install.
You can probably use a backup of one of the other sdcards as a quicker way to install/setup.

Interesting, only thing I didn't try. It's not a big deal, but I figured if this is a corrupted issue, then there might be other issues down the road. So Since it does not take that long to setup from fresh, I might just simply reformat the SD Card and then do a fresh install.

At first I thought it was from the keyboard and was going to swap the Keyboard, but when I noticed the Android Yatse app did the same and did not bring up that context menu, then I figured it wasn't the remote. It only happens with the Fav's, if I right click elsewhere the context menu comes up. I also do not get a script error, which is weird.

I was more curious that anything, why all of a sudden and only on the Fav's Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fav's in Kodi won't allow to delete or move.0