• 7(current)
Vision skin release
..and yeh xino thanks for your help but i dont think that was the problem i practically c&p'd the vision folder into my xbmc/skin directory so the files are in the right places, and vision is compatible with the latest xbmc build, im getting all the different views, its weird how every1 is having different problems with this vision build, as my situaion is similar to xino but a different problem as pm3 is able to pickup all the different themes and yet vision cant..
Xbox Version: 1.0
Mod Type: Hardmod (Chip)
Modchip: Xecuter 2.6 CE
Bios: X2 5035
Dash: XBMC/EvoX/UnleashX
It works fine for me and your sollution of deleteing the main textures.xpr and renaming the other one will cause problems of missing images in some spots
can someone fix my problem:/
Vision isn't showing all right functions!
xino Wrote:can someone fix my problem:/
Vision isn't showing all right functions!

Can someone go into more depth about what is actually wrong and maybe post some screenshots showing the problems
Jezz_X Wrote:Can someone go into more depth about what is actually wrong and maybe post some screenshots showing the problems

you love your logs n pics don't youTongue

anyway...there was nothing wrong with the Vision.
It seems the people compiling the latest Tech Build, made some changes. They removed all the source links on the Video, Music, Games and Picture directories. It seems one as to add it them self:/
I finally downloaded the new Vision with PM3.

WOW! it looks much better now, as soon as I saw the 2 faps linking to the orb rotate, i was amazed! The orb looks shinier now!
there is rss feeds, weather and clock image when you want to sort of files by pressing the Left Directional pad.

Project Mayhem 3 Vision. Like you said, its just Vision like.
Yes it is, it looks like vision but the skin changed.
But when I saw the homepage of PM3. I was f8king impressedTongue
but it does get boring quick, since its like Vision.

Because the first time I got XBMC, which was equiped with PM3, anyone will be impressed by the features and looks. But when I finally saw other skins, PM3 quickly got old for me, i don't bother using it anymore!

Can't wait to see VISTA >:0
ah! thought it might..
jezz_x do you know why it may be doing this, as ive tried everything that i know of trying to get this to work..
ill post screenshots, if youre still unclear of my problem, when i get back home.
thanks.
Xbox Version: 1.0
Mod Type: Hardmod (Chip)
Modchip: Xecuter 2.6 CE
Bios: X2 5035
Dash: XBMC/EvoX/UnleashX
In the SVN there is a darker version of PV3. Screenshot here :

For those that dont use SVN, Here is a RAR link :
http://putstuff.putfile.com/90678/8912510

hXr.ExE, Wish I can help you out with the Vision problem Sad I really have no idea what it might be or what to tell ya...

Maybe its the new t3ch? I don't know :/ Hopefully you'll get it figured out, sorry man
NineT9mustang nice works dude
what you think about to implent a splash swapper?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=24955
Great skin, tho I got some minor things;

- if i press up on the start up screen it just shows a blanco field
- the fontsize is too small on a 16:9 crt (can i edit this manually?), especially
inside scripts
The blank screen you get when you press up is the Favorites menu. You'll have to add things to it yourself.
ah ok

another thing popped into mind, and maybe im overlooking it, but is there an option to turn off/reboot the xbox from the startup screen or maybe the sidebar? you see that in option in severals other skins
Yep, just press the button while not pressing any angle. i.e. press the button on the orb in the middle of the home screen to get a menu for rebooting etc.
I just got the latest Vision skin with PM3. It looked fabulous. However, the excitement quickly went away when I found out that Vision skin still could not display the video info (screen size normal/zoom, stretch 16:9, resolution 1080i, 720p, etc.) when I pressed the Y button on the remote. I think this info is very useful, but don't know why the developers choose not to implement it in Vision skin.

Bandgap
I know this will ruin the "cleaness" of the skin, so I understand if it's not a welcome idea, but is there a possibility to at least add an skin option to turn on so you get an small status text at the bottom of the movie/music listing, saying how many movies/music files etc the current screen is showing, just like other skins have permanent?

Also, of course, it would be wonderful with more skin options to cusomize the skin in every silly way, with background colors etc etc etc. But that's just wishful thinking of me. Smile
Probably hard to implement it in a way that it turns out good.

bandgap112, "the Y button on the remote"?
Still, that info shows perfectly for me, using the remote. Haven't tested with the controller, but think that works.
Some compability issue with your version of XBMC?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision skin release2