• 9(current)
Vision skin release
jochenz Wrote:Theme PMIII is now available in the SVN build. But when do you expect Titanium? lookin out for it....great skin

Titanium wont be out ever NineT9Mustang ( the guy that did the graphics )decided to leave the xbox scene and said he probably wont be back
Jezz X, I have a request, u think u can add that lighting effect to the skin in the wraplist view from http://www.megaupload.com look in the box on the rightside of the site with the 2 people in it , at the top u can see the little ceiling lights...
i think this would give vision and pm3 more flare, what do u think..
KingJames Wrote:Jezz X, I have a request, u think u can add that lighting effect to the skin in the wraplist view from http://www.megaupload.com look in the box on the rightside of the site with the 2 people in it , at the top u can see the little ceiling lights...
i think this would give vision and pm3 more flare, what do u think..

yeah thats coolCool
I hope this wonderful skin doesn't die off. And if so I won't ever update my XBMC again.
If nothing else, perhaps someone else can pick up the ball and continue the work?
Smile

A coverflow option would be great by the way.
Hey guys,

greatest skin ever! It totally rocks! But since it says at the beginning, that you are currently in feedback phase here is some feedback.

1. I hope you are still working on it. If I may believe SVN, you are Wink

2. A progress bar when showing the info about the movie currently playing would be great.

3. A Bigger font when activating scripts. I cant read a thing inside AMT or any other script. Maybe even a skin for AMT Wink

4. Pictures of the Actors inside movie information window

5. Cool would be scrolling text when inside library mode and going through the movie list for all movies whose plot doesnt fit into the preview-box at the bottom right

6. I dont know if it is possible but it would be nice to leave the favorites not only by pressing but also via left/right.

7. Last but not least: The main-menu is a bit irritating I always press the wrong direction. Maybe you can add an option that inverts the left/right action.

Keep up the good work! It really is the greatest skin ever, though it took me a while to find out how to get the transparency correct while watching a movie and opening the menus.

I hope my english was understandable Wink
It became sort of a cross-posting, but since I figured out it was a problem with Vision and not the script itself, it belongs here and hopefully will get the right attention from the right person to fix it.

As pointed out in this thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=32733&page=2
There's problems with the Lyrics script when running the Vision skin.
It seems to be due to Visions own Lyrics script skin.
Quote:My problem is that it lists lyrics, but I can't choose the right pages when the lyrics show. For example the lyrics often start fine with page 1/3, but when I try to change to page 2/3 it either won't work or it jumps to 3/3. Or it starts at 2/3 and jumps to 1/3 when I choose next page. And so on..

And if you just start the Lyrics script without music, so to bring up the menu for the script, you just get empty lines without text.
Jezz_X Wrote:wreezig
Its there now I take it your not using the SVN ? if not try this
Vision_rev856.rar

also from xbox-scene forums

Where can I download this now? Blackbolt doesn't appear to be hosting vision anymore?
Acer Revo R3700, XBMC Darma on Windows 7 - Xbox with X3, X3CP & X3IR, XBMC as dash, Xbox v1.4, Vantec 80mm Stealth Fan Mod
opearmain Wrote:Where can I download this now? Blackbolt doesn't appear to be hosting vision anymore?

svn
opearmain Wrote:Where can I download this now? Blackbolt doesn't appear to be hosting vision anymore?

here you go I re uploaded a made version again
http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/skins/xbmc/...Vision.rar
Or unless you're running Linux and not able to build the skin, here are some compiled skins from the SVN;

http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net/files/skins/
Thanks to you both for the links, most useful!
Acer Revo R3700, XBMC Darma on Windows 7 - Xbox with X3, X3CP & X3IR, XBMC as dash, Xbox v1.4, Vantec 80mm Stealth Fan Mod
Thanks for the skin! I'm using it in our bedroom on a smaller TV (4x3) and it works great!
Hey, long time no see 9TNine

So, i recently attempted to update XBMC for the first time since last april, and whenever i do this, i always update all the skins i have.

Vision is my default skin for my installations. I liked the animation mod that was done, so i do try to have that in as well, but the main modification that i do is add an animated splash screen right after the V logo appears

On recent builds however, the little change i make to startup.xml, the same way i've ALWAYS done this mod, doesn't function. Instead, the animation hangs at the final frame, and the home screen never appears.

It works fine on the older build of Vision, but not on the latest.

Any ideas why this might be?
awesome skin, one of my favorites at the moment.

Using vista theme vision downloaded as basic-vision via the svn repo installer.

Figured out all the navigation techniques via keyboard except one, once a movie is started how is it stopped?, there doesnt seem to be stop buttons around for anything.

TC
Loft - Intel I5-3570K, Asus P8Z77-LX, Corsair 16GB DDR3, AMD HD 7700, AOC 27" LCD
Bedroom - Intel I3-530, Intel DH55HC, Corsair 4GB DDR3, Nvidia G610, Samsung 37" HDTV
Living Room - Intel E8400, Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, 4GB DDR2, Nvidia G610, Samsung 52" HDTV
'X' is stop on the keyboard.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vision skin release2