A question about Fullondvd
Hi guys,

Probably a stupid question but should I/will I be charged for viewing the content on this stream? It seems very comprehensive for a free service and I wouldnt want to be infringing anyones copyright. Equally I don't want to receive a huge bill.

Could anyone answer this for me?

Tom
well, there is no way you can be billed for this (at least I'm 99% sure). People used to get excessive bills in the old days of dial-up, because you would go to a website, and it would disconnect you from your isp, then dial some long distance/$5 a minute number. Broadband doesn't work like that. You are not dialling a phone number to get access.
Well, to answer your question about copyright infringement: Using this script is not 100% legal, as it is based on a spoof (meaning that it changes the html headers and pretends you are coming from another website that is allowed to see this content, usually another paysite). So if you are using this, you are definitely using stuff you should have payed for originally.

Up to you to decide if you want to go on using this service Smile

Cheers
akaigotchi

muppettom Wrote:Hi guys,

Probably a stupid question but should I/will I be charged for viewing the content on this stream? It seems very comprehensive for a free service and I wouldnt want to be infringing anyones copyright. Equally I don't want to receive a huge bill.

Could anyone answer this for me?

Tom
Visit http://www.xbmc-tv.com - your source for broadband (200k+) LIVE video streams on XBMC
Looks like XBMCSCRIPTS.COM pulled all my scripts anyway.

Quote: Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 28 February 2007
Like most serious websites we don't want any content on this site that is possibly illegal. We will therefore (continue to) enforce a policy that scripts containing illegal methods/content are not allowed on this site.

The most obvious one is scripts giving access to paid membership sites (eg. Pay per view TV) by circumvention methods. Other scripts giving access to clearly illegal content are not allowed aswell.

If you find such scripts we would appreciate it if you gave us a heads up.

Thanks for your time,
EnderW

I haven't made any new ones or finished the others I have waiting in the wings. Maybe someday... i'll just have to find another place to host them.

Maybe http://www.supermegaspoof.com/ will host them?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A question about Fullondvd0