Windows 10 and kodi
(2015-12-13, 17:03)anno006 Wrote:
(2015-12-13, 17:01)trogggy Wrote:
(2015-12-13, 16:51)anno006 Wrote: And yes I can say myself of there is something interesting or not in a log.

Further in this case "folks" need to start whit the problem discretion and kodi whit windows 10.

Also there are already 3 people whit the same problem.
You can say what you like.
It might be ignored.
It might be deleted.
But if you want help you need to post a debug log of the time the problem occurs.
Nobody's forcing you to do that, obviously.
But I don't understand why you won't post a log.
If there's stuff on the log that would get a post deleted here then just remove it temporarily.
Otherwise why not just post a log?

Because it is useless!
So since you are the proclaimed expert here you go fix it.

If you act like that no one will care for your problem and your only hope is some one having the same problem he doesn't act like you and a developer is nice enough to investigate.
You can get your money back from where you bought the software.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-12-13, 17:03)anno006 Wrote:
(2015-12-13, 17:01)trogggy Wrote:
(2015-12-13, 16:51)anno006 Wrote: And yes I can say myself of there is something interesting or not in a log.

Further in this case "folks" need to start whit the problem discretion and kodi whit windows 10.

Also there are already 3 people whit the same problem.
You can say what you like.
It might be ignored.
It might be deleted.
But if you want help you need to post a debug log of the time the problem occurs.
Nobody's forcing you to do that, obviously.
But I don't understand why you won't post a log.
If there's stuff on the log that would get a post deleted here then just remove it temporarily.
Otherwise why not just post a log?

Because it is useless!
So just to be awkward then. Got it.
You should just demand help. See how that works.

Edit: actually you can already see, in the post before this one.
Someone needs to post a log its not rocket science, as for the 40 harddrives yeah its a bitch, so many internal so many USB but its in the loft so no noise Smile
--
--
Well, not exactly... There's also beer, thank the gods, peanuts, nachos, hot sauce, guacamole, chilli...

Women! There's also women! And long walks on the beach...
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
There's also self-righteous individuals such as OP with a false sense of entitlement it seems.... Very sad.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
(2015-12-13, 17:36)h.udo Wrote: Well, not exactly... There's also beer, thank the gods, peanuts, nachos, hot sauce, guacamole, chilli...

Women! There's also women! And long walks on the beach...

While useful for waiting for the log to generate we still need the log on debug mode, altho i did hear from a kodi person it works with his 3 windows 10 machines and a developers so maybe we are all in a trance imagining this (That wasnt a dig btw just an accurate re-write of the facts stated).

Funny i've supported this project for many years and have to get stupid reply's like i recently did rather than an informative reply or a discreet private message.
anno006, I have to say that I am on the fence about wanting to help you. It has everything to do with the fact that you're not providing the info that the community here needs to get started.

It's not a comment on your problem determination skills. You could very well be right. But the first thing in problem determination is verification of what is known. A full and unedited http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug-log gives us a chance to get up to speed with your system and setup. You've not provided any specific info about your details and setup otherwise.

There are a number of things I can point out, not Kodi related, that are potential problems per your limited descriptions and other places you can look to help determine the issue potentially.

I don't speak for the community. But the help I provide is on my terms because that's what I need to understand your problem you posted about. If you're not going to answer the questions I need to help you, I'm not going to help you.

Hopefully we can get back on track and try to at least narrow down the issue you are experiencing.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
Hold on i never said you were imagining things. Just stating facts it works for us. What works for us and not for you where it doesn't work makes it hard to even find and fix. Getting more info is what is needed. Find common causes, hardware, configurations. Narrowing down is what is needed

Fact also is that the project gets more and more users like the OP simply demanding things get fixed cause he wants it fixed. The project has grown a whole lot with the variety of hardware and operating systems being insane. Few years ago you had one or two demanding stuff and now you them more and more and simply not showing any appreciation of what a small team of devs are pulling of in their free time.
If I offended you i'm sorry but i sure you hope you understand the other point that if you get more and more people each day saying the software sucks, fix this, fix this, damn you guys don't care about my freaking old hardware and i'm a cheapass to replace it.

Since you are here for a long time you should have obviously noticed the trend of users getting more aggressive towards devs/team which without a doubt changes the atmosphere.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just give them a damn log and shut up already!
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
(2015-12-13, 17:56)Martijn Wrote: Hold on i never said you were imagining things. Just stating facts it works for us. What works for us and not for you where it doesn't work makes it hard to even find and fix. Getting more info is what is needed. Find common causes, hardware, configurations. Narrowing down is what is needed

Fact also is that the project gets more and more users like the OP simply demanding things get fixed cause he wants it fixed. The project has grown a whole lot with the variety of hardware and operating systems being insane. Few years ago you had one or two demanding stuff and now you them more and more and simply not showing any appreciation of what a small team of devs are pulling of in their free time.
If I offended you i'm sorry but i sure you hope you understand the other point that if you get more and more people each day saying the software sucks, fix this, fix this, damn you guys don't care about my freaking old hardware and i'm a cheapass to replace it.

Since you are here for a long time you should have obviously noticed the trend of users getting more aggressive towards devs/team which without a doubt changes the atmosphere.

Yeah i 100% agree and i know my problems will eventually be fixed and i get where your coming from so white flags raised Smile I was just commenting on the how 16 seems to be more buggy than previous builds but that might be microsoft more that you guys with there poor attempt at a windows upgrade (Compatibility wise) esp. if other OS's are having good succsess. I have nothing but respect for the Kodi team and i agree i seldom use the forum now due to the demands made by people who contribute nothing and expect perfection and have the cheek not to even post a log file.

So it seems were on the same page strangely enough Big Grin

Pease out Derek (Wavef0rm2)
--
Check windows event log (system, I believe). The error message will be written there, no need for a picture. Post a link to you debug log as well.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
--

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 10 and kodi0