• 18(current)
[PREVIEW] - Aeon MQ 7 for Kodi Jarvis
Is there a setting or a way to make the menu bar on the home page stay visible and keep the date & weather visible rather than sliding in and out?

Thanks

SOLVED
@melons2, your reference is when press down for go to submenu?
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Delete post
When playing music the menu next button doesn't seem to work if you want to skip to next song.
Using Aeon MQ7-0.9.1, same problem on both Windows 10 pc with Jarvis and Intel Nuc with Openelec Jarvis.
@benrita, please use our forum for bugs and support. Have specific area there for it.

Thanks.
(2016-04-11, 04:54)Wanilton Wrote: @benrita, please use our forum for bugs and support. Have specific area there for it.

Sorry, will go to your forum.
Will Marcos be putting player controls back on the home page? Also we used to start a movie or tv show...etc. and go back to the home screen and still see it in a smaller window....will this option come back?
(2016-04-11, 08:02)melons2 Wrote: Will Marcos be putting player controls back on the home page? Also we used to start a movie or tv show...etc. and go back to the home screen and still see it in a smaller window....will this option come back?

+1
(2016-04-11, 08:02)melons2 Wrote: Will Marcos be putting player controls back on the home page? Also we used to start a movie or tv show...etc. and go back to the home screen and still see it in a smaller window....will this option come back?

(2016-04-11, 09:36)benrita Wrote:

+1

In next release 1.0.0.
(2016-04-11, 11:43)Wanilton Wrote:
Came in next 1.0.0
(2016-04-11, 09:36)benrita Wrote:

+1

Enviado de meu Smartphone

Enviado de meu Smartphone - What !!!
I answer , if you see have answer mine for melons2,

Come in the next 1.0.0

Enviado de meu Smartphone = Sended via my Smartphone.
Ola Marcos tudo bem? Como e que faz para ter the latest MQ7 0.9.1? Se precisar de doaçoes como faz? Estou a procura desta informaçao mas não consigo encontrar em lugar algum. Muito obrigado e parabéns por esse Skin e teu talento. Will.
@CellaDoorTV, please visit our forum for more info about MQ7. And in this forum only post in english, thanks.
(2016-04-03, 01:31)Wanilton Wrote: @Rjsachse, no yet, but I will send link for MarcosQui.

For it, Marcos need white and coloured flags. In our forum, you have tool for send files for me.
Hi wanilton I used this official tool to generate the images used. Will be able to photo shop to white flags after. Australian classification image generator hope it helps.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
Is the next release beta for regular vip members and when can we expect it to release? Can't wait.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PREVIEW] - Aeon MQ 7 for Kodi Jarvis6