Can I use 1 PC to serve multiple TVs? (fixed error I think)
I've setup Kobi on a PC connected to my network. I've got 1 TV connected as a 2nd monitor so I can watch on that TV.

I've ordered a FireTV box for a 2nd TV, but have a few more TVs I'd like to setup as well.

Do I need to install Kodi on each FireTV/stick, or can I use the PC as sort of server and have each TV pick up the Kodi from the PC through my home network?

thanks!

(sorry about the previous violation, I think I fixed it on this post)
It sounds like you want to have one PC serve Kodi to multiple TV's. I.e. one computing device and multiple displays. If so, each screen will show the same thing, you won't have independent control from each TV.

If your TV's do DLNA/uPnP, then you could setup Kodi to serve out the media that way, and have each TV use it's built in player to watch. But I suspect this isn't the case for you as you didn't mention that your TV's were "smart".
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
Even "smart" tv's are rather dumb and one can expect problems with subtitles or some video formats not playing.
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
My two cents.

The big question is, Are you wanting to be able to access the Kodi interface directly on the TVs or just access the same content?

Kodi doesn't function as a server per say. Each instance would have to be setup like the first. There are ways to share the database info, such as movies watched, resume time, etc. Otherwise, you could have kodi act as a UPnP server. You could do that on the PC independently as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I use 1 PC to serve multiple TVs? (fixed error I think)0