• 10(current)
Mod AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.1
Hmmm as far as I understand the darkgrey is only the poster backing and the DefaultVideoPoster is a blank poster (shows a white video symbol over black poster) which is shown as a fall-back measure in case you don't have a poster or something is gone wrong showing it. So I don't think these are the problems. The 'top' statements for 1080 have too large values for 720 screen pixels and the poster and case are showing off-screen (too low) in 720. Try changing the <top>10<\top> statements to 675 and see if they appear Smile
(2016-02-20, 05:58)LeKodeur Wrote: Try changing the <top>10<\top> statements to 675 and see if they appear Smile

The top statements in your code are already set to 675. And no, the white image does not appear. Also no poster or case.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Typo ... it's obviously the other way around ... replace 675 with 10 ... or better still, change your skin with this moded skin or you'll always have problems with the mods in this thread.
(2016-02-22, 04:44)LeKodeur Wrote: Typo ... it's obviously the other way around ... replace 675 with 10 ...

I replaced 675 with 10 but still no poster or case applies.

(2016-02-22, 04:44)LeKodeur Wrote: or better still, change your skin with this moded skin or you'll always have problems with the mods in this thread.

I cant do this, because i dont like all things in this mod. But its a good mod!
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
Thanks for making this!

Sorry if this has been talked about, couldn't find anything about it. You have the font size a bit larger than I need, does anyone have a .zip with the font size back to normal?

Thanks again for getting MQ6 on as many HTPC's as possible!
you can choice between normal and big font in the settings screen
(2016-02-22, 15:24)OrbS82User Wrote:
(2016-02-22, 04:44)LeKodeur Wrote: Typo ... it's obviously the other way around ... replace 675 with 10 ...

I replaced 675 with 10 but still no poster or case applies.

(2016-02-22, 04:44)LeKodeur Wrote: or better still, change your skin with this moded skin or you'll always have problems with the mods in this thread.

I cant do this, because i dont like all things in this mod. But its a good mod!

I'm afraid I can't help you more OrbS82User, I really don't know why it doesn't work for you ... I'm not a skinner and have very limited knowledge of how to skin. Perhaps also change the <LEFT> statements, try different values until the poster appears. Changing the values for <top> statements should have allowed you to see the poster (even if in wrong position). Perhaps you have no poster to show ... make sure you select a movie which has a poster Wink

@emiralles has included buttons in the Skin Settings to switch ON/OFF many of the mods he included ... I think you should try it and only select the mods you want.
Have tried installing latest version on 2 devices with Jarvis. Get dependencies of 5.9.0 not met... So change to 5.10.0 on addon.Xml and it installs. But, it's a mess. No banner, lots of missing menus and graphics etc. What am I doing wrong? Desperate to use it with aeon mq7 seemingly still months away.
(2016-02-25, 01:54)swiss_lis Wrote: Have tried installing latest version on 2 devices with Jarvis. Get dependencies of 5.9.0 not met... So change to 5.10.0 on addon.Xml and it installs. But, it's a mess. No banner, lots of missing menus and graphics etc. What am I doing wrong? Desperate to use it with aeon mq7 seemingly still months away.

You can't magically made a skin work fine in Jarvis (5.10.0 engine) simply modifying the addon xml file to change 5.9.0 (isengard) to 5.10.0.

This line simply tells Kodi that this skin it's made for a specific version and ALL the menus and options are included to work with this version.

If you fake that the missing menus, graphics and options will not appear from thin air.

This is what i call a "frankenbuild", it's somewhat alive but it doesn't properly function.

Aeon MQ7 is not months away, pay for it and you can get it today.
(2016-02-25, 02:01)sammarbella Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 01:54)swiss_lis Wrote: Have tried installing latest version on 2 devices with Jarvis. Get dependencies of 5.9.0 not met... So change to 5.10.0 on addon.Xml and it installs. But, it's a mess. No banner, lots of missing menus and graphics etc. What am I doing wrong? Desperate to use it with aeon mq7 seemingly still months away.

You can't magically made a skin work fine in Jarvis (5.10.0 engine) simply modifying the addon xml file to change 5.9.0 (isengard) to 5.10.0.

This line simply tells Kodi that this skin it's made for a specific version and ALL the menus and options are included to work with this version.

If you fake that the missing menus, graphics and options will not appear from thin air.

This is what i call a "frankenbuild", it's somewhat alive but it doesn't properly function.

Aeon MQ7 is not months away, pay for it and you can get it today.

Thankyou for your explanation. I thought thats how people were making it work, im just not quite as clued up as others on here about xml and coding.

I was looking to pay for MQ7 but it was clear how much/where to pay. If you could PM me the details (presuming you are already a VIP + member?) that would be really appreciated. Ive been on the website, and Marqouis website, but just couldnt navigate easily to find it out.,
(2016-02-25, 10:25)swiss_lis Wrote: Thankyou for your explanation. I thought thats how people were making it work, im just not quite as clued up as others on here about xml and coding.

I was looking to pay for MQ7 but it was clear how much/where to pay. If you could PM me the details (presuming you are already a VIP + member?) that would be really appreciated. Ive been on the website, and Marqouis website, but just couldnt navigate easily to find it out.,

Sorry, i can't help you with "donate" AEON MQ version because i'm not a VIP member in AEON MQ Brasil forums.I think Wanilton can help you with your doubts in the AEON MQ 7 sticky post.

I'll never pay for a "donate" skin. I don't like his business approach mislabeling his product as "donate" instead of simply putting a price sticker on top of it.

I'm a Kodi donor because i'm very happy with Kodi and it's a real donation software, you are not forced to donate to download or use it.
I say in my first post :

NEW VERSION 3.3.0.10 JARVIS VERSION TEST !!!!

it's adapted for work some screens in Jarvis version, I have it and I don't have problems and I have installed from zip file and I had not problems.
How to use the DSP scripts present in the 1080 folder? When I try to enable the Audio DSP processing in audio settings I get a message that there are no DSP addons and Kodi then becomes unresponsive! Where are the audio addons?
(2016-02-29, 09:52)LeKodeur Wrote: How to use the DSP scripts present in the 1080 folder? When I try to enable the Audio DSP processing in audio settings I get a message that there are no DSP addons and Kodi then becomes unresponsive! Where are the audio addons?

Do you need install DSP addons in Jarvis version. And if your system run in a Raspberry pi you have problems. You need a Hifeberry card for this.
I now use Jarvis, but still no DSP addons under Linux OS. Maybe DSP only works under Windows OS from the info I found so far? Sad

EDIT: confirmed, ADSP addons only available for Windows OS version of Kodi so far (bundled) Sad
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.10