• 11(current)
Mod AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.1
Hi I have just started using this skin and have noticed that my movie and TV certifications appear to be in French, for example I would expect to see PG for the UK but my movie is marked Tous Publics.
How can I change them to be English Movie & TV ratings please?

Update - I notice that the information is correct when I view it with the Extended Info option from the context menu.
Check your 'International' settings (they are under 'Appearance' if I recall)!
The movies-based widgets have stopped working a little while back, only the 'Trending (Trakt.TV)' works ... not sure it is skin related though.
Hi,

thanks for this skin mod. I recently got myself an Android TV and started to use the Kodi app. I tested several skins and this one is the one that gets the closest to my needs.

I have two questions....

(2016-02-11, 18:41)emiralles Wrote: change log
from original version 3.3.0

- Cdart in music view, blanc cd with a handwrite title and artist

Is there an option to choose between this and the original blank CDarts in AeonMQ? It is a bit weird when there are random colorful CDarts popping up while playing dark music.

My other question is regarding the slideshow mode when playing music in fullscreen. I noticed that there is a Transition time for images setting for the main menu. Would a similar setting for fullscreen be possible?
If not, could you point me to the .xml where I have to manually edit the <timeperimage>?
Photo 
Hello emiralles!

First, thank you for this mod, I also have 'tired eyes'.... Wink

My system:

Asus EeeBox 1501 BluRay as HTPC
Windows 10
Kodi Isengard 15.2
AEON MQ6 - original
AEON MQ6 - new moded version 3.3.0.7

Sorry, I can't get the pictures directly to show, but a right click and 'open in new tab' takes you there!

One request and two questions:

# 1 - When I call up the 'Director's Info', the information is shown in the standard (small) writing and there is no chance (at least I do not find a solution) to change to your big writing as in 'My View'. - Can this be changed?

# 2 - I cannot find an option to define your 'My View' systemwide. I have to change every movie, tv-show and subpages to 'My View' manually.... - is there a work-around, I want 'My View' i.e.: large writing everywhere!

# 3 - Now it gets complicated (bug? - For in the original AEON MQ6 everything works perfect!!)

When I go to the info about the actors (the small pictures at the bottom of the info screen), the system sticks to the first actor I call up, regardsless which actor info I call up later, regardless of movie or tv-show.

Demi Moore as Tom Cruise....

Sigourney Weaver as Tom Cruise....

When I press the O.K. Button on an highlighted actor, I get the info about the movies and\or tv-shows where he is in on my system, but when I press the 'down' button to get to the detailed actor info, I always get Tom Cruise...

The system sticks to the one actor which I call first after a new start of Kodi or a change of the skin.... - as said, in the original MQ6 everything works perfectly, but I want (need!) the large writing!

Thank you for your help and once again congrats to this mod!!

Best, Eduard
Viribus unitis
(2016-03-05, 12:41)voyd Wrote: Hi,

thanks for this skin mod. I recently got myself an Android TV and started to use the Kodi app. I tested several skins and this one is the one that gets the closest to my needs.

I have two questions....

(2016-02-11, 18:41)emiralles Wrote: change log
from original version 3.3.0

- Cdart in music view, blanc cd with a handwrite title and artist

Is there an option to choose between this and the original blank CDarts in AeonMQ? It is a bit weird when there are random colorful CDarts popping up while playing dark music.

My other question is regarding the slideshow mode when playing music in fullscreen. I noticed that there is a Transition time for images setting for the main menu. Would a similar setting for fullscreen be possible?
If not, could you point me to the .xml where I have to manually edit the <timeperimage>?

HI,

go to IncludesVarables.xml and find mviscdARTVar

have this
Code:
    <variable name="mviscdARTVar">
        <value condition="SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,s,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,a,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,j,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,S,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,A,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,J,Left)">thumbs/disc/blank.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,m,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,c,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,l,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,M,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,C,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,L,Left)">thumbs/disc/grey1.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,t,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,k,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,b,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,T,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,K,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,B,Left)">thumbs/disc/blue.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,e,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,r,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,d,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,E,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,R,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,D,Left)">thumbs/disc/golden.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,n,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,p,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,u,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,N,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,P,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,U,Left)">thumbs/disc/purple.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,v,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,g,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,o,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,V,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,G,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,O,Left)">thumbs/disc/green.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,f,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,w,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,i,Left)| SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,F,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,W,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,I,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,1,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,2,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,3,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,4,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,5,Left)">thumbs/disc/orange.png</value>
        <value condition="SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,h,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,z,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,q,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,x,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,y,Left) |SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,H,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,Z,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,Q,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,X,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,Y,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,6,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,7,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,8,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,9,Left) | SubString(MusicPlayer.Album,0,Left)">thumbs/disc/red.png</value>
        <value>thumbs/disc/green.png</value>
    </variable>

change for

Code:
    <variable name="mviscdARTVar">
        <value>thumbs/disc/blank.png</value>
    </variable>
(2016-03-05, 16:28)19Ted54 Wrote: Hello emiralles!

First, thank you for this mod, I also have 'tired eyes'.... Wink

My system:

Asus EeeBox 1501 BluRay as HTPC
Windows 10
Kodi Isengard 15.2
AEON MQ6 - original
AEON MQ6 - new moded version 3.3.0.7

Sorry, I can't get the pictures directly to show, but a right click and 'open in new tab' takes you there!

One request and two questions:

# 1 - When I call up the 'Director's Info', the information is shown in the standard (small) writing and there is no chance (at least I do not find a solution) to change to your big writing as in 'My View'. - Can this be changed?

# 2 - I cannot find an option to define your 'My View' systemwide. I have to change every movie, tv-show and subpages to 'My View' manually.... - is there a work-around, I want 'My View' i.e.: large writing everywhere!

# 3 - Now it gets complicated (bug? - For in the original AEON MQ6 everything works perfect!!)

When I go to the info about the actors (the small pictures at the bottom of the info screen), the system sticks to the first actor I call up, regardsless which actor info I call up later, regardless of movie or tv-show.

Demi Moore as Tom Cruise....

Sigourney Weaver as Tom Cruise....

When I press the O.K. Button on an highlighted actor, I get the info about the movies and\or tv-shows where he is in on my system, but when I press the 'down' button to get to the detailed actor info, I always get Tom Cruise...

The system sticks to the one actor which I call first after a new start of Kodi or a change of the skin.... - as said, in the original MQ6 everything works perfectly, but I want (need!) the large writing!

Thank you for your help and once again congrats to this mod!!

Best, Eduard

Yes I know, I can't solve this the new versions 3.3.0.10 have the solution but not it's the same. try it.
Sorry, I don't get it - I stated that I am on Isengard 15.2 and you suggest that I go to 3.3.0.10 - but this is noted as a version for'Jarvis'! Will it work for Isengard?

Thanks, Eduard
Viribus unitis
Yes, work in Isengard without problems.
Hi Emiralles. I have loaded your mod version 3.3.0.11. The 'Find Similar' PVR view (when selecting Guide-Timeline then select a TV channel then Context Menu 'Find Similar') then the list of TV shows given is all garbled on one line.
(2016-03-06, 12:12)LeKodeur Wrote: Hi Emiralles. I have loaded your mod version 3.3.0.11. The 'Find Similar' PVR view (when selecting Guide-Timeline then select a TV channel then Context Menu 'Find Similar') then the list of TV shows given is all garbled on one line.

I don't change any in pvr. Only adapted Low EPG Timeline When Playing Video by Rjsachse. When I have a moment Take a lock and i'll say any.
(2016-03-05, 18:23)emiralles Wrote: HI,

have this

change for

Thank you for the quick reply.

Although the blank CDart works out I guess, I was actually interested in choosing from the original CDarts offered by AeonMQ6 in the DISC settings. Maybe an on/off setting could be added to your Mod Options?
(2016-03-08, 17:42)voyd Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 18:23)emiralles Wrote: HI,

have this

change for

Thank you for the quick reply.

Although the blank CDart works out I guess, I was actually interested in choosing from the original CDarts offered by AeonMQ6 in the DISC settings. Maybe an on/off setting could be added to your Mod Options?

I don't do it any modifications more in this version. I don't have time for it. I'm waiting for MQ7
Hi.
Thanks for the big letters, great thing.

One thing: Can i modify a xml to remove the lines in the "right list" view, whitch is between each title? Or any idea to remove them?
(2016-03-24, 03:48)BaggerBodo Wrote: Hi.
Thanks for the big letters, great thing.

One thing: Can i modify a xml to remove the lines in the "right list" view, whitch is between each title? Or any idea to remove them?

OK,

Feel free to do it, you only edited ViewRightList.xml , I think that called line_v.png .
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.10