• 8(current)
Mod AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.1
(2016-02-11, 18:41)emiralles Wrote: - New view, "My View" . this is a right list modification

Can you post a Sreenshot of that new view please? Thanks.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
(2016-02-12, 01:43)LeKodeur Wrote: Hi @emiralles, the blue and green audio and subtitle symbols are here --> http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1697295

Cheers

Thanks, I'll used in next versions
(2016-02-12, 02:54)OrbS82User Wrote:
(2016-02-11, 18:41)emiralles Wrote: - New view, "My View" . this is a right list modification

Can you post a Sreenshot of that new view please? Thanks.

Anybody can do it? I'm out. Or you can install it
(2016-02-12, 16:43)emiralles Wrote: Anybody can do it? I'm out. Or you can install it

What you have changed on the view right list?

Rightlist is the most used view type in MQ. So iam interested in what you have changed.

A screenshot would be nice.
System: Nvidia Shield TV Pro 2019 | Kodi Version: v19.4 Matrix | Skin: Aeon MQ7 Mod
emiralles has done a lot of work to make this a great mod (the best in my opinion)
Install it and look for yourself!
Where is the problem to post a screenshot of a edited view and list up what he has changed on that view? It takes 2 minutes...

I dont wanna download a hole skin and install it. Only to take a look on one view type. He is offering his mod here, so he should give up a explanation of what he has changed.

And yes, you say it "plenty of users". Thats only a little part of them. I dont know any user who has a big database (1000+ Movies) that is not using right list as default view. But dont let us discuss about that....
hi, thx u for this mod,

i have a problem, how install aeon mq6 for jarvis??
i download this file https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7nL1Z...VF4dENhTFE, but from install zip, i have error and no installation. why? Smile
one solution?
thx
Skin2mars, Unzip it in addons folder
And reset kodi, but read te first post And install all dependencies for this mod And MQ6
(2016-02-13, 03:51)OrbS82User Wrote: Where is the problem to post a screenshot of a edited view and list up what he has changed on that view? It takes 2 minutes...

it apperas that the highlighted movie gets a bigger text font

(2016-02-14, 00:08)Farnsen Wrote: it apperas that the highlighted movie gets a bigger text font

Thank you!
(2016-02-13, 19:51)shin2mars Wrote: hi, thx u for this mod,

i have a problem, how install aeon mq6 for jarvis??
i download this file https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7nL1Z...VF4dENhTFE, but from install zip, i have error and no installation. why? Smile
one solution?
thx

Unrar the files and copy it over if all else fails.
What OS are you using?
Thanks Farnsen !!
When I play music it goes sraight to ful screen and I I use layout 3. I see next tracks, song playing, fan art slideshow...etc and an ever evolving psychedelic moving background. Can I change the psychedelic background part?
Yes, this is in kodi settings. This is not a feature of skin.
@melon2, you have option for turn off, or change for other visualization, in settings, audio, playback, enter in visualization for choose other

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ6 new moded version 3.3.0.10