PM3 SVN skin changed since 3/17?
Question 
I previously modified my PM3 skin with some custom buttons and such and matched them to the original backgrounds that Choke gave me.

Since changing from a build on 3/17 to one on 3/19 things are way off.

Other then the removal of 4x3home.png it seems that all my lists are "shifted" left several pixels and there is a lot of screen space to the right of the scroll bar... plus, the lists overlap the left side menu area.

what happened?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Jezz_X gave it a (well needed) overhaul.

And a fantastic job he did as well.

So yes, you will have to redo your modifications.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Has someone problems to access the pm3_concept SVN? I get a "request failed on '/svnroot/xbmc/!svn/vcc/default' Target path does not exist" error when I try to do a SVN update.
It no longer exists, as it's all in the main trunk.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

As jmarshall has said all modifications will need to be redone
and yes the pm3_concept branch has been deleted because it was only there for dev and now its in the main trunk onthe svn it was allready outdated by some fixes
Jezz_X Wrote:As jmarshall has said all modifications will need to be redone
and yes the pm3_concept branch has been deleted because it was only there for dev and now its in the main trunk onthe svn it was allready outdated by some fixes

Fantastic work jezz Smile

But somehow i feel that the wraplist looks kinda odd, why didnt u place the focused item in the middle? (its to the right atm)? Just wondering Smile
jmarshall Wrote:It no longer exists, as it's all in the main trunk.

Oh, ok. Thank you!
Great work Jezz_X looks great.
Is there a reason you used a fixedlist instead of a wraplist? I think it looks better when it wraps around. Could this ever be added? Maybe a skin option?
Coolgamer30 Wrote:Great work Jezz_X looks great.
Is there a reason you used a fixedlist instead of a wraplist? I think it looks better when it wraps around. Could this ever be added? Maybe a skin option?

Its a fixed list instead of a wrap list because everyone on the team agrees it looks dumb you only have 1 item and it keeps repeating itself will it be changed 95% sure NO but since you know the difference its not that much to change personally

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3 SVN skin changed since 3/17?0