Req I can't add movies with tmd
I do not know what happens I can not add movies with tmd or android or Windows, I tried with kodi matrix and 20 and nothing, gives error, is external problem?
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
https://ibb.co/hFYQ4jR

I get that, on Windows as android, with the movie db Python
https://paste.kodi.tv/exawotedaq.kodi

here is the full record
(2023-06-20, 21:49)Klojum Wrote: To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum

Already upload the registry, please if you can help me, it seems that the problem is with the movie data base Python, gives error, until a few days ago it was working normal
Maybe @rmrector knows what the problem is.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-06-21, 00:00)Karellen Wrote: Maybe @rmrector knows what the problem is.

It is very rare was working very well do not install I did nothing, it just stopped working and does not scrape movies, says error the movie database python review the information, I tried in nvidia shield android and also the same error with kodi19 and kodi 20, I do not know if it is to my oba all happens to them because nobody reported anything
(2023-06-21, 00:03)lobofer88 Wrote: it just stopped working and does not scrape movies
It seems to be a problem at TMDB... https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/6491f757...00c6679013
A bit of patience and hopefully they will have the problem fixed quickly.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-06-21, 00:05)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-06-21, 00:03)lobofer88 Wrote: it just stopped working and does not scrape movies
It seems to be a problem at TMDB... https://www.themoviedb.org/talk/6491f757...00c6679013
A bit of patience and hopefully they will have the problem fixed quickly.

You're right it must be that, thank you very much for answering
Travis Bell at TMDB has stated the issue is resolved.
My Signature
(2023-06-21, 04:48)Karellen Wrote: Travis Bell at TMDB has stated the issue is resolved.

Thank you very much Karellen, I appreciate the information, greetings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can't add movies with tmd0