Suggestions for the video layout in PMIII skin (List 2 and Medium List)
Jezz_X Wrote:Ok Ive had a play and changed the "Media Info" view to suit because I like it better now that I see it, so here are the shots of what it looks like
P.S its in svn now

16x9 (720p)

Movie Image TV Image

4x3

Movie Image TV Image

Jezz, love the look but would ask a question before I try it.... how difficult is it to show the runtime or MPAA rating rather than the IMDB rating since there are other scrapers available where rating might not come into play? OR to add additional switches (they would have to revolve around your current plot switch setting of course)
Incredible. Great work. I can't wait to test that out. Now if only I can get my regexp's right...
I updated last night and I love the new look. I use media info for movies and media info 2 for tv shows. The only two things I have is, can you show the check mark for watched stuff in the lower right corner of the icon and some of the descriptions are longer than the space available. Is there a way to add the page marker to scroll?

Neither one is a big deal really but the would both be nice. I would be more interested in the check mark myself but either way...great job. It is my view of choice now.

J_K_M_A_N
J_K_M_A_N Wrote:can you show the check mark for watched stuff in the lower right corner of the icon
For the love of god no! While I appreciate the effort that went into creating the watched/unwatched code it ruins my gorgeous icons Wink
Can't wait to get this one, looks awesome!
Well I see why I wasn't seeing this cool new look.... it's only available in library mode Sad Any plans on making it a file mode compatible view or is that not possible?
Correct me if I'm wrong but The devs have already said no I believe.
Oh well, too bad on that one, still looks good but that precludes me from using it (until they make it so library is per folder like all the other views.)
Can anyone give me an idea on how to add a checkmark for watched items in the Media Info 2 view in library mode? I would like the checkmark where it is below. (Next to the Season and Episode Info. The Media Info 2 view is killer for TV shows BTW.)

I looked through the XBMC\skin\Project Mayhem III\PAL\CommonViewTypes.xml file but I didn't see anything about a show being viewed or not.

Thanks for any help you can give.

J_K_M_A_N
Just looking at that screen shot, I was thinking about what that view would look like for music...
blakholephysics Wrote:Just looking at that screen shot, I was thinking about what that view would look like for music...

What info would you need to display on the left for the music? Unless you could somehow add lyrics. Otherwise, I am not sure what you would do with that space.

J_K_M_A_N
I see the checkmarks are now available on the mediaviews. Thanks!

(Sorry Weavus)

J_K_M_A_N

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestions for the video layout in PMIII skin (List 2 and Medium List)1